Search results

1. fahafiz

Violent engine shudder at start up

Haha. Sorry it's a 1.9 tdi ASV engine...
  2. fahafiz

http://youtu.be/wEYq-EcWirA Video of noise
  3. fahafiz

Put car back together. Same noise. Only happens sometimes when you start quickly...
  4. fahafiz

On a diesel?
  5. fahafiz

Oh on the first occasion when the clutch had messed up we opened it and the springs were all broken. There was also grind marks in the gearbox. Any help will be good.
  6. fahafiz

Hi everyone Need some advice on a starting issue. Few months ago, on the odd when I start my car the engine would shake violently and then the car would turn off. When I start it again it would be fine. So this happened on the odd until two weeks ago when it happened a few times more and...
  7. fahafiz

Any advice on upgrading OEM speakers?

I've got some new alpine door speakers if someone's interested. Had them for a while. They come with audiobahn tweeters. Should make a good upgrade. PM me if interested.
  8. fahafiz

new turbo on pd130 but just doesnt seem to have the punch it did have??

I had the same issue... eventually it sorted itself out.
  9. fahafiz

Egr and CCV oil leak

My friend has a spare egr. Might just purchase his. I may have damaged my egr when cleaning it. The CCV also leaks oil. Should I replace with a catch can or leave as is?
  10. fahafiz

Egr and CCV oil leak

I did do late last year. I don't think much can happen if I clean it again.
  11. fahafiz

Egr and CCV oil leak

so i should leave it?
  12. fahafiz

Egr and CCV oil leak

nice bumper ;-) should there be oil in the intercooler?
  13. fahafiz

Egr and CCV oil leak

Thanks for replying. I've washed the engine bay and that has allowed me to source the leak. Is it normal for oil to go through the egr valve? I thought it was air only.
  14. fahafiz

Egr and CCV oil leak

Bump
  15. fahafiz

Egr and CCV oil leak

Hi all Just need some guidance. I noticed an oil leak from my egr valve and CCV (pic attached). What's the best way to fix this? And why is it happening?
  16. fahafiz

Tdi turbo problem

I had a recon turbo fitted when I was having this same issue. Then I got a 130 egr and manifold and fit them on. This solved the issue for a while but then came back again. Still don't know what it is. But I do know that it happens when the oil isn't warm and it has less fuel.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise