Search results

1. blackie

Help needed !!!

Coil packs are weak as he'll on those engines
  2. blackie

Gearbox Just emptieed itself....

sounds about right mate, my mate has had a look at it and something has come through the casing, there are teeth all over the drain plug too.....
  3. blackie

Gearbox Just emptieed itself....

AAAGGHHH!!! Was just driving to work and changed to 2nd at around 8 to 10 mph and there was a slight rattling noise, and it felt a little different. pulled in to work 400 yards down the road and stopped and the gearbox has dumped all its oil in one hit on the floor. I have had a look...
  4. blackie

Parts help needed !

not rubbing it in but i paid £18 quid mate, try banbury auto spares
  5. blackie

one word to describe your Mk3 Ibiza, what would it be and why?

Think this fits very well.... Main Entry: shabby Part of Speech: adjective Definition: Showing signs of wear and tear or neglect. Synonyms: bedraggled, broken-down, decaying, decrepit, dilapidated, dingy, down-at-heel, faded, mangy, rundown, scrubby, scruffy, seedy, sleazy, tattered...
  6. blackie

Black Ibiza Mk3 Cupra

thats usually a lack of coolant, if you have just done the cambelt check that the water pump isnt leaking mate. Also the sensors play up, i have had two new header tanks in two years!
  7. blackie

Removing remap / reverting to standard map

Is there any easy way of reverting back to a standard map?? I have a remapped ibiza cupra, and am looking to try and stop blowing all my money on fuel. Any ideas on what is the easiest way to revert back?? im gonna guess it will be a "swap with someone" type job!!!
  8. blackie

22 average mpg?

got 36.3 thus far, trip to brum from mk and back, and a few journeys to work, DP exhaust, stg 1 and dynatwist....
  9. blackie

fuel gage and how much does £30 give you????

Ah but if you absolutly brim it you can get 52 litres in it, i did the other day, takes some patience tho!!!
  10. blackie

X Car Link USB Review

i have read the whole thread and i get the impression its the 8 pin version we need mate
  11. blackie

i pod

id like to know this one to, whicch plug do out head nts have??
  12. blackie

Flashing engine warning light and stop light with misfire!

That would be coilpack number 3!! 26 quid and sorted, phew minor heart attack avoided!!
  13. blackie

Flashing engine warning light and stop light with misfire!

I was driving along yesterday after not using my cupra for a few days and whilst the car was cold i was drving gently. i pulled out and revved the car to about 3.5 k and it started to miss really heavily, and then the orange engine warning light and the stop light began to flash on the dash...
  14. blackie

New to VagCom... First Logs

This is the first time i have logged My ibiza cupra, totally standard other than a uprated recirc valve and a remap to 191.8 bhp... Do the mass flow reading give an indication as to the MAF and how it is functioning?? If so does my maf look ok after these logs in 3rd and 4th? And...
  15. blackie

First Proper Detailed Clean

anyone??
  16. blackie

Interior Door Handle

I thought mine were bad but compared to yours they are mint lol
  17. blackie

jabba sport monday

Oh god not this argument again lol
  18. blackie

New Wheels - New Problem

Danny, Hope you manage to sort the prob buddy, its odd they came straight off mine and it was spot on, but now yours sits funny..... Have you tried checking the tyres and matching them up front and rear as there i a couple of different brand tyres on em....
  19. blackie

First Proper Detailed Clean

I have had my cupra since Feb this year but with work etc i have literally been giving it a hose down, quick sponge was and thats about it! So i have splashed out and bought a few bits... Meguirs Hot wheels wheel cleaner Meguairs XL Wafffle drying towel Meguairs ClayKit - Cla, Lube and...
  20. blackie

Fitting new seats ???

yep pretty sure they are too wide
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise