Search results

1. Renda

Renda's Ibiza TDI Sport (pd130)

Really cant remember whens the last time that we had so much snow on the roads, i was out all day driving around. :D Altech - just shows that youve got good taste...:happy: Looking forward to some driving tonight and tomorrow (cause of the ARB), hopefully rain wont spoil the fun!
  2. Renda

After wanting a Whiteline rear ARB for over a year now, finally managed to get it here and yesterday mounted it on the car! Even got a little kangaroo from Australia (:happy:) Didnt do much driving to feel the difference (riding on winter tyres as well), but from what i did...
  3. Renda

Cheers guys!:) Yup, smoothend exhaust hole! Didn't want any soot on the boot... But it seems that this bumper tends to pull a bit of smoke on the rear anyway, but not enough to bother me luckily.:D I'm still thinking should i get some black rear lights now, to match the grey/black...
  4. Renda

Here's some updates from a while back... Painted strut bar Rear Cupra bumper (finally!) This saturday the car was completly polished (for the first time in 7 years)
  5. Renda

Thanks guys!:) Ad law - hehe, the avatar looks mean and low...[B)] Altech - Yup, leaving the cover off. I think it just keep unnecessary heat under the bonnet. Plus the pipes look nice and shiny. :) I'm still waiting for the damn rear ARB! Can't wait to get it on the car and try it...
  6. Renda

This weekend I took off the front bumper to clean the intercooler and pipes and to finish drilling all the holes in the front bumper. Also cleaned the engine bay a bit... So here are some pictures:
  7. Renda

Not yet, ill take some one day now. Theyre just great compared to the original seats, loads better support!
  8. Renda

Same here then!:D Never mind. At least i spent some quality time with my girlfriend, drilling the bumper!:lol:
  9. Renda

I wonder who took that shot...:lol: Vekic's skill and a bit of my PS to it...:D Altech - it was the first thing i noticed when i've put on the cupra bumper. And seeing your job on the grill, i had to do the same, just took me a while...:D
  10. Renda

Altech's Ibiza, Replacement Is Here! Can You Guess What It Is? Pg 33

Well at least you know that it will take you 2 hours back since you'll be going faster...[B)] For the strips - hope it turns out ok, but im affraid it could just look like you've missed the color...:think:
  11. Renda

And some random pictures: Hope you guys like it!
  12. Renda

Long time no visit on here, so here's what’s new: VW Polo GTI front seats: Haven't got any pictures of them in the car, but they fit ok (thought they wouldn't because of the color), and they're loads better then the Ibiza seats ATE PowerDisks (don't mind the fancy slippers :D)...
  13. Renda

Altech's Ibiza, Replacement Is Here! Can You Guess What It Is? Pg 33

Read the thread from the beginning and have to say nicely done! Just love what you've done with the car and it's grad to see that kind of progress on it! And finally slammed it as it should be!:funk: The exhaust isn't my cup of tea, but the more i look at it, the better it gets! And sound...
  14. Renda

SeatClubCroatia

And a link to a youtube video with those, and some more pictures: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJVBF83hPIw
  15. Renda

SeatClubCroatia

Here are some of the pictures I mentioned... (taken by Vekic)
  16. Renda

Black's Leon project

The rear doors do have a bit of a different shade because they were freshly painted when removing the handles (Black claims he doesn't see the difference, but it's there!:))!
  17. Renda

SeatClubCroatia

"Bit" of a late reply, but the wheels are OZ Palladio's...:) I don't know if Black's gonna put up some more pictures of an all Beeza meet here from a few days ago...
  18. Renda

No updates for a while because i had trouble with the car. First it started limping like it was in safe mode or something (couldn't hear the turbo) and didn't want to go over 2000 rpm. Took it to my mechanic and turned out the injectors were blocked because of some dirt in the fuel. Had them...
  19. Renda

Well...the clutch didn't last for long...:lol: Now saving for an uprated Sachs clutch kit and an OEM flywheel... In the meanwhile, lifted the coilies for the winter setup (:D). I've put the adjustor cups back on at the rear end and lifted the front for 6mm (and it doesn't rub any more!)...
  20. Renda

Luckily not yet...:)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise