Search results

1. nick-barnes07

Coops's Black Leon Cupra R - UPDATE: Miltek De-Cat Fitted and sounding sweet!

unlucky about clutch mate , car is coming along nicely
  2. nick-barnes07

Anyone used MCR tuning(Banbury)?

mrc are a very very good companie , i had them map a few of my cars , s3's , lcr's , they always get good power as well , doug is a top guy :)
  3. nick-barnes07

mk3 Ibiza Cupra R Hybrid K04, Supercopa BAM engine, TSR Manifold. ** Breaking**

you still got the car greg ??? any more progress with it !!!
  4. nick-barnes07

Oulton Park pics - 06/02/10

did you get any photos of the red or black clio 172's
  5. nick-barnes07

mk1 golf caddy/homemade 24v v6 4wd turbo

you have a major talent there, bet most car companies wouldn't mind getting you working for them with all the knowledge you have!!!! fair play, i love seeing threads like this where someone does so much to a old car and makes it a proper machine, great thread, keep up the good work
  6. nick-barnes07

kris's ibiza Cupra (Sold)

how much you sell it for kris????
  7. nick-barnes07

AUQ SEAT 1.8T kit car conversion.

looks tidy, nice little install, whats the manifold?? e bay one (xs power) or another on
  8. nick-barnes07

hybrid figures

jabba maps always produce good results, nice figures
  9. nick-barnes07

New wheels and new gearbox

I reckon bbs ch's or lm's , or something euro
  10. nick-barnes07

bbs cv's will look a lot better, not so chav
  11. nick-barnes07

the black spokes look the worse, they just dont go with anything, you might find someone who wants to stick them on there saxo or corsa though, lol
  12. nick-barnes07

they do look gash steve, what were you thinking when you bought them
  13. nick-barnes07

front wheel bearing

have you checked the bottom arm's are alright, and all bushed???
  14. nick-barnes07

ECU Rebuild

i had the same problem with one of my old ecu's water damage, managed to get it sorted with a ahir dryer though, lol , suprised no one has made a protective cover for it yet, when it happened to mine i asked forge if they could make one, that was about 2 years or so ago!!!! and phil was...
  15. nick-barnes07

The first K04 TFSi Turbo to have been modified, and cost to overhaul / do the upgrade

i will also be watching this as i have a k04 sat in my cupboard at the moment with a few other bits awaiting to go on my golf
  16. nick-barnes07

Cupramillo's MK3 Ibiza Cupra Gone, EVO 8 MR FQ320 CARBON ON!!

looks high in both of the photo's, doesnt look like its been dropped at all...
  17. nick-barnes07

whos got the lowest milage cupra

there was a bloke on here that had one that was wote of 3 months from new, and had it in his garage for years trying to repair it, that had about 5,000 miles on from new, he only wanted £900 for it as well, should of bought it
  18. nick-barnes07

Robbie C's Ibiza Cupra

looking good, some quality bits you have there, who's mapping it??
  19. nick-barnes07

K04 Tubular Manifold

its cheap for a reason!! there crap, they crack like a bitch after a few days of hard driving
  20. nick-barnes07

Modifying

could be the n75, could also be a number of things, get a copy of vag com of e bay, they are about £20 for a copied version with the cable, and get it plugged in, no point on wasting money when it isnt solving anything!!!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.