Search results

1. ChrisJ

Water leak above pedals

I know how you feel fella, it made me want to sell mine back last year when it was really bad, it was really niggling me. As for the other car's doing it like golfs and fabia's etc. I have heard there all as bad as eachother, i even know of a passat that leaked!!
  2. ChrisJ

Milltek back box failed on my Leon :(

EDIT and a scrap back box!!!
  3. ChrisJ

Know anybody who wants a second hand resonated section loool. :p
  4. ChrisJ

Hi Sarah, I have now had it all fitted this morning, the non res centre section is definately worth while if you want it a little louder, mine pops and splutters a little coming down through the revs now which is something it never did before! :D Also the non res centre section sounds nice...
  5. ChrisJ

Yellow LCR going in for respray

That looks lovely mate. Mine could do with it one day.
  6. ChrisJ

performance intercooler

Yea i wasn't 100% sure that's why i mentioned on a single car. :cartman:
  7. ChrisJ

Lower Intercooler Pipe

**THREAD FROM THE DEAD ALERT** :blahblah: Has anybody fitted the new THS Performance Pancake pipe replacement kit? I have seen it on ebay and also there own website.....:think: Thats probably the only immediately obvious restrictive part left intact on my front mount build. Heres a...
  8. ChrisJ

performance intercooler

If you are going Stage 1 remap in my own experience the single side mounted intercooler is not sufficient in the summer, the problem will be slightly more noticable with stage 2. I think heat soak is a major problem and simply made my cars power delivery very nathagic after you had been on the...
  9. ChrisJ

Nomad pillars .......again

I know they look nice enough but i didn't like the fit personally. :)
  10. ChrisJ

Nomad pillars .......again

I had a nomad pod, sent it back. I thought it was ****! :whistle:
  11. ChrisJ

Hi Sarah, Big thanks to *AwesomeAndy* New back box arrived F.O.C yesterday. :happy: You should be paying me by now, bigging you lot up once again!! Funny you should mention the non res section, you must have seen my paperwork, that's exactly what i ordered with the back box while i was at...
  12. ChrisJ

Awesome have despatched a new one today, they got a credit from Milltek so the warranty really does exist! :)
  13. ChrisJ

I have been looking about and it would seem they do offer a lifetime warranty, although i still need to ring them and see if this is covered. One good thing is that i bought it through Awesome so I shouldn't have a problem with customer service.
  14. ChrisJ

Water leak above pedals

Guys - the amount of leaks i have had to fix on mine i think really is a joke! I have probably had around 7 different leaks in mine over 2 years of ownership, just getting to the end of them now though......
  15. ChrisJ

I will try and ring them monday, i am thinking been as it has broken i fancy something louder, the question is do the Piper cat backs fit to my milltek high flow down pipe??? :santa:
  16. ChrisJ

I have had my faultless Milltek fitted for 1-1/2 years without fault but last week it decided to snap the welded joint where the pipe goes into the rear of the back box from the axle pipe section. I am dissapointed to say the least, has anybody else had problems like this? Also what is there...
  17. ChrisJ

VW MK2 Golf Turbo...here we go.

Lovely mate, pure class. This will surely be one hell of a car once complete. :)
  18. ChrisJ

LCR Tyre sizes

The wheels have rubbed the arch liner ever so slightly at the front of mine with 225's. So could be questionable.
  19. ChrisJ

Interior LED Changes

Yea! That neon blue with red looks the part thats for sure. There has to be something to seperate the brands i guess and the Golf won that bit! :)
  20. ChrisJ

Brakes waste of time

The kit is yea new disc and modified caliper carrier to accomodate the bigger 335mm disc. The kit is second hand light use, purchased from Awesome Feb 2008 so its still in good condition, discs arent lipped or anything like that. I never thought degreasing the disc would be that critical...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members