Search results

1. Boz

leon 1.6 16v S and SE Bhp?

sweet, thanks for the info :)
  2. Boz

2001, deffo 1.6 16v lol i thought it was the same , however just heard around that it was like 5-10bhp more on the SE, not that it matters - power = cupra NOT SE lol but the same engine dopesnt always mean the 'same' same. Similar engine in the lupo GTi, VAG 1,6 16v but thats like 125bhp
  3. Boz

Well built car

yeah as the crumple zones could still be affected. Well worth checking incase of a more serious incident in the future!
  4. Boz

I know the S is around 105bhp but I am sure I read somewhere that the Se had a couple more horses???? :shrug:
  5. Boz

Would I be mad if

lol get a leon and save, then you will appreciate it alot more in the end.
  6. Boz

The washer jet upgrade part2!

good shout, have a fiddle and look what the connections are like on both :D;)
  7. Boz

na i think the jets are heated, as its like much more for the heated fan jets! well i purchased ONE jet today lol (only one in stock) this jet is made for a late mk4 golf (2004 ish) and is non heated version and cost about £2.50. Ive had a quick fiddle with it this eve and it doesnt...
  8. Boz

What do u guys think

schweet mate, is it a dslr? if so what brand?
  9. Boz

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1178103&page=2 just found this threa don a search engine/vw forum, thought it might be of use??
  10. Boz

yeah instead of two (pathetic) streams of water you get a fan of water spread over one half of the windscreen per jet. I will try and install one and then wash my windscreen comparing the two with pics if that helps?
  11. Boz

I shall be popping into VW tomorrow to see if any are in stock and I will report back any probs and part numbers later tomorrow. fingers crossed guys :)
  12. Boz

Leon Weekend!

yeah, the jets will be brilliant if they are easy to do :)
  13. Boz

Leon Weekend!

Sweet, all good news then. I will proved a before and after picture gallery lol so we can all see the transformation, I will also continue the 'golf mk5 washer jet epic' lol:ban:
  14. Boz

any ideas

lol mine does too but as above, generally over slippy surfaces when under reasonable acceleration, and the TC is kicking in lol
  15. Boz

Leon Weekend!

well Skoda have phoned me to say my wiper parts are in!!! woop woop so I shall be fitting that this weekend :D
  16. Boz

Has anyone else noticed...

hahaha just noticed, and you are so so so right.... lol:ban:
  17. Boz

Calling all Leon experts!!!!!!

look in 'best looking cupra' thread (or similar on first page)
  18. Boz

lol mine are RS4s and i agree Id happily have either set, but these are the ones i knew more about and a style that i though (at the time) would suit my car more but I was very wrong, I think both suit the car very well RS4 and 6's. now the next deciding factor may be that: RS4s are...
  19. Boz

bad pic beofre suspension had time to 'settle' Front: and my fave pic at the mo, not relevant but cool anyways lol oh and mines 'Teal Gray; I think, somewhere between grey and blue :) lovely colour when clean :P
  20. Boz

mines not lowred on 18inch audi rims and looks ok but im still gonna dsrop it 30-40mm for ultra hot stance lol
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.