Search results

1. nalacknick

how many miles has everybody done??

mine is just coming up to 30,000 miles....05 cupra r
  2. nalacknick

Newbie advice needed please Fitting forge 008 recirc valve on 05 cupra r

sussed it.....yellow spring one spacer......I tried two spacers but it wasn't dumping so took one out and all is fine again......very responsive now :)
  3. nalacknick

I just fitted the green spring and it appears to be dumping too soon so it looks like i've got some playing about to do lol
  4. nalacknick

ok so today I fitted the new 008 dv (broke the old one getting the top hose off so that has gone to the bin unfortunately). Anyway I put the yellow spring in as recommended and took the car for a spin. It now doesn't seem as responsive as it was before and also I can feel a slight turbo lag when...
  5. nalacknick

Newbie saying hello

Thanks all for the warm welcome :)
  6. nalacknick

Thanks for the advice lads...yellow spring it is :)
  7. nalacknick

Newbie saying hello

@mjstokes85...it had almost 9000 miles on it when I bought it in 2006 so as you can see it doesn't really get used that much lol. It's nice to have the power when needed though ;)
  8. nalacknick

Thanks for the quick reply Kingscote. My problem is I dont know what boost pressure I'm running so it's probably wise to get that sussed first I suppose and then go from there. Also as you say it's probably worth contacting Forge and asking their advice. Cheers Nick
  9. nalacknick

Newbie saying hello

Hi, I'm just working my way around this forum (very informative btw). So After two posts already I just found this section for introducing myself. My name is Nick and I've had my beloved red Leon cupra r for 7 years now ( only 30,000 miles on the clock ) so still running it in lol. Anyway...
  10. nalacknick

Hi, newbie poster here so please forgive me if I'm asking a silly question. Ok so I've taken the plunge and decided to get a Forge 008 recirc valve for my 05 leon cupra r (should be arriving this week). I've had the car remapped already 265 bhp so my question is what colour spring would you guys...
  11. nalacknick

s3 strut brace, how much?

Hi, I'm thinking of getting an upper front strut brace for my cupra r (05 plate). I've read on here that an Audi S3 one will do the trick so I was wondering if somebody would be kind enough to confirm or deny if this one on Ebay would do the trick Ebay item number 160398953510 sorry i cant...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.