Search results

1. Engine Temp warning?? OMG! Advice pls

Thanks . It all comes back to me . . :)
  2. Engine Temp warning?? OMG! Advice pls

Could be too , but still - where is this sensor located? Perhaps it's knackerd or dirty/loose?
  3. Engine Temp warning?? OMG! Advice pls

sorry for the bump . . . Where is the above mentioned sensor? Thanks
  4. ABS hydraulic pump fault

Will do mate :)
  5. ABS hydraulic pump fault

Thanks Jamie . Actually I just had 2 of my 3 fuses burnt , and I had them both done as external by-pass fuses . The third one is still in there , and seemes intact . Wondering what to do now...
  6. ABS hydraulic pump fault

My ABS and TCS light stay on , and upon scanning I get an error regarding the hydraulic pump for the ABS (V-64) or something like that. My mechanic says it's the ECU for the ABS pump which is faulty and recommends replacing it for a refurbished one , which is 5 times cheaper than a new one...
  7. TCS+ABS+flickering red warning sign +3 annoying buzzing sounds come on

and stay on lately when I start the car . Sometimes they dont return for a few days though . Aanybody here know the reason? Could it be fuse related or faulty sensor? Thanks for any help :)
  8. finally got the car back from the body shop

April Fools obviously . . and a horrendous one at that :)
  9. poor airflow reading -liquid gauge

Thanks mate . Would love to see the final installment photo if possible .
  10. poor airflow reading -liquid gauge

Where did you fit the liquid gauge ? Were the values you got achieved on a drive or standstill?
  11. Removing SAI

Thanks Phil. A bit clearer now . :)
  12. Removing SAI

So to finallize CEL's and such - N112 and N249 removal + 2 resistors = No CEL? Yanking out pump physically = CEL no matter what?
  13. Removing SAI

Does removing the SAI pump require an update to the map, in order to avoid a CEL?? I've been told by my tuner I could get a CEL occasionly due to incorrect air flow readings.
  14. Air flow too high

An Israeli tuner who I doubt you'll know :)
  15. Air flow too high

Not yet:redface:
  16. Air flow too high

I installed a TIP + open filter which don't require usually an update to map. Again - what are the repercussions to such an error? Thanks Bill.
  17. Air flow too high

Anyone?
  18. Air flow too high

I get an "air flow too high" code upon VAG-COM inspection. Car runs perfect and pulls strong! Will I be running rich as compensation for higher air flow?? Thanks
  19. Car judders but not coil pack related!!

Thanks Andy . Thinking of all the above too . Will pop in the garage tomorrow morning . Hope it's only a coil as I like my induction sound and a MAF is a lot priceier . Plugs were changed 15000 km ago to Denso IK22 BTW.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.