Search results

1. Keyless Entry

Thank you. It is a shame really they never made the option to deactivate it easier. I have a Ford Kuga, and it is in the settings. Just requires it to be ticked. It was for the reason of security that i removed mine, as i do not find any hardship using the fob. Equally my wife uses the fob. I...
  2. Keyless Entry

Is it possible to disable keyless entry. My wife never uses it, so i think it is best disabled.
  3. Back To Petrol

When i moved from my Leon to the Kuga, by design i moved from a DSG to a Powershift, even though the Powershift is good, i prefer the DSG. No matter what i do with the Kuga, it is around 37mpg. And the short journeys are not helping anything. So it is likely i would gain a bit from the economy...
  4. Back To Petrol

My wife drives a Arona 1.0 also. I had a Leon 184 Tech, but then switched to a Ford Kuga ST LINE X Powershift. To be honest the Kuga is a great car, except economy wise. Now i am looking to go back to a Seat, but like i pointed out a Petrol one.
  5. Back To Petrol

Hi My circumstances have changed, so i am thinking of going back to Petrol, as my journeys are now mostly short. I am looking at the ATECA 1.5, DSG, so i am looking for some feedback, from the people that have them. Economy is obviously a important part, as is the general level of comfort for...
  6. Service Intervals

Hi. Other than a main dealer, is it possible to check Service History on a vehicle.
  7. Alloy Wheels

Hi. My wife owns a 2018 Arona FR, but seems to have fallen out with the silver wheels. She is not sure whether to have the colour changed or purchase some others. My question is, are the Arona Wheels, the same as the Ibiza Wheels. They are 17inch. Cheers
  8. Door open warning

I find with most car makes, the specs. nowadays seem all over the place. Sometimes the same models even have different variants.
  9. Door open warning

On previous Seat cars, this as been both a visual and audible, On my wifes Arona she gets no sound. Is this the normal now?
  10. Key Fob

When my wife purchased her Arona, a couple of months ago, one of the Key Fobs was faulty. They said they would order one, and now they say it is on back order. Is this something i can sort. We had a scare the other day, and being without a spare, is worrying. What would i need to get, and being...
  11. Footwell Light

Thank you for that. The Arona is in fact my better halfs. But service manual still at main dealers, So that is really helpful.
  12. Footwell Light

Can some kind soul, remind me how to adjust the footwell lights. What section of the settings is this? Thanks
  13. Android Auto

My wife as just purchased a 2018 FR, so when she is not looking i will take a look. It is something that interests me, more than her. I have it on my Kuga, and to be honest i find it very useful.
  14. Android Auto

Is this standard on the Arona. Thanks
  15. Comfort

I find it hard to understand, why Seat feel, that they can have a vehicle without lumber support. Up until recently, i had a Leon, and i used the lumber support. My wife has no lumber on her Ibiza. I may be considered a traitor by Seat owners, but after having a Leon MK1, MK2 and MK3, i now...
  16. Comfort

Hi. I am looking to change,( well actually my wife is) to a Arona from a Ibiza. Can i ask owners, how they get on with the seats, with regard to comfort. My wife suffers back problems, hence the change. Thanks
  17. Which Version

Thank you for your answer, i have spent the last hour or so reading about the 1.5 issues, and despite the re programming i read a post from 5 days ago, saying the problem still existed,and Seat were being their usual unhelpful selves .My wife drives a 1.4 Ibiza and it is a great little engine...
  18. Which Version

I was looking for some feedback from people that have one, as they would of been driving them on a daily basis.So i would have some personal knowledge and direct feedback, the pros and cons.
  19. Which Version

I have been looking at a 1.5 tsi FR Sports. I do not have a issue moving to petrol, but can i ask how the power feels on this vehicle, assuming anyone has one. I quite often travel with four adults, so your views would be very helpful. Thanks
  20. MK3 Leon FR 2.0tdi 184 DSG 5 door wanted

At the moment i am considering changing from my 2015 184 to a Ateca. It is white 37000 miles. 5 Door DSG. 37000 Miles, and Cambelt changed January. My ideal would be a part exchange, but thats not to say i would not sell it privately instead. I would be looking around the £9000 mark, it also as...