Search results

1. Hudds

ratteling back end

I had a problem just like this, took me months to work out, and it was actually the lock on the boot, the spring had come loose inside the lock, could be worth a look. Or as I did, get someone to sit in your boot and pull it tight!
  2. Hudds

6 disc changer lead

Scott, Did you ever get to the bottom on this? I ask because i'm trying to do the same, and was advised by Seat that I needed the Dension Gateway 100 kit, (12pin) but it doesn't fir into the back on the Sat Nav, do I infact need the Gateway 300 kit?
  3. Hudds

mk1 leon noisy steering rack

You say a winning nosie, make sure you don't have a power street fluid leak. I had a cracked steering rack and power steering fluid was leaking out, and the winning noise was infact the power steering pump as it didn't have any fluid in!
  4. Hudds

Best budget tyres for Leon Cupra ?

One that hasn't been mentioned are the FEDERAL SS595 SUPER STEEL, just got them at £58 each off camskill, and after using Goodyear F1's they are pretty damn good, so much so i'm on my second set.
  5. Hudds

Cruise control LCR

I have it on my FR, comes in very useful on them average speed traps on the motorway! :whistle: . As for MPG, yeh it helps a little, as you'll probably set it at a lower speed than what you'd do without it, or I find that anyway!
  6. Hudds

4 wheel tracking!

I will be doing in the next week, as I need a new steering rack. Hoping mine will be "tranformed" too :confused:
  7. Hudds

::: SEAT LEON by MDS ::: ( THE END...)

Good to see my wheels have found a good home, they look much better on a silver car for some reason!
  8. Hudds

Which is the best for my diesel?

I was looking at this a while ago, I've gone down the green cotten air filter road. It helps the turbo spool up a little faster, and makes it sound a smidge better! No big change though to be honest!
  9. Hudds

Price of diesel

we've just gone over 120 now, 120.9 here. Might be time to leave the country one thinks!
  10. Hudds

pd oil

Top man, thank you! Millers here I come!
  11. Hudds

pd oil

I'm going to buy some XFE-PD 5w40, but how many litres do I need for a full oil change? Can't find the answer anywhere, and don't have my manual!
  12. Hudds

Key Fob Battery Replacement (Battery Code Required)

Was this the correct one, as I need one myself?
  13. Hudds

Calliper / Brake pad problem

I think i've got a case of sticking piston :cry:
  14. Hudds

Calliper / Brake pad problem

I’ve got Ferodo pads, and EBC Ultimax dics fitted. The driver’s side pad is in constant contact with the disc, and as you would guess the disc is very hot (as it would be) So my question is…. 1) Could the pad just be sat wrong with-in the calliper? 2) Is the calliper adjustable so I can...
  15. Hudds

fog light help

keep seeing them pop up on ebay, might be worth a look!
  16. Hudds

MH Textiles

Good idea, never thought of that! First saw them down at the AutoShow last weekend, they had a stand, very nice people too!
  17. Hudds

MH Textiles

Just found this site... http://www.mhtextiles.co.uk which i orderd 50meters of lint free cloth for £5, its meag cheap, lots of nice products too! Well worth a look!
  18. Hudds

Cheap LCR TYRE prices - Ignore the last thread I posted!

I put 2 Federal SS595's on about a week ago, only on the back at the moment, but a very good tyre, had F1 GSD3's before, and havn't noticed any difference, although like I say, they are only on the back, but I will be putting them on the front when the time comes!
  19. Hudds

My Leon has started to pull to the left

My local seat do the same thing for £65, might be worth checking with your seat garage!
  20. Hudds

new tyres help

well i've gone for FEDERAL SS595 SUPER STEEL TYRES, £62 each, people seem to rate them quite high from reading about, so we'll see....
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise