Search results

1. djjonnibgood

Passenger Door

I never bothered to be honest, although ive got the central locking back since. I think mine was caused by a leaking washer pipe that goes to the rear, it filled up a channel in the chassis where a bunch of wires were running. Cleared that out and the central locking came back so i gave it some...
  2. djjonnibgood

This is the new Ibiza Cupra!

theres still hope guys....as mentioned earlier maybe a cupra r version with the bigger engine
  3. djjonnibgood

This is the new Ibiza Cupra!

I supose power isnt everything, after all its the performance figures that matter and if the car is shaved of excess weight it will be quick enough. Im sure as time goes on people will be able to make these engines produce big numbers after all its a relatively new motor
  4. djjonnibgood

Fitting 312mm Brakes

They sell all of the parts to custom build a lines such as different length hoses,connectors and banjos etc
  5. djjonnibgood

Fitting 312mm Brakes

Fitting mine on wednesday if the weather stays reasonable. My brake hoses (130 Sport) seem to have plenty of play in them so shouldnt be a problem although they will be replaced with goodridge items eventually http://www.seatcupra.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=429&Itemid=6
  6. djjonnibgood

Part Number & Price of Mk4 Ibiza Cigarette lighter

Could go to the scrap yard and forget you left it in your pocket ;)
  7. djjonnibgood

Passenger Door

My passenger door has no power to it whatsoever! Both the window and mirror dont function although the speaker does still work. Ive checked all of the conections in the door aswell as the connecter block where the wires pass back into the car, ive had half of the dashboard to pieces and cant see...
  8. djjonnibgood

What alloys have you got?

I like the Oz Superturismos but i think im gona plump for some octavia vrs mk1 wheels
  9. djjonnibgood

Brake Hoses/Lines

I have a friend that can get hold of the goodridge stuff pretty cheap so ill have a look at "building" my own lines with there kit parts me thinks
  10. djjonnibgood

Wife put wrong fuel in :- (

I saw an old guy at the local Total garage put diesel in his MG ZT (V8 petrol). Caused the whole village to become grid locked because everybody wanted the garage for some reason! I dont have this trouble because i get my diesel from the truckstop :)
  11. djjonnibgood

Has anyone got a red Mk 4 with white wheels??

I looked at one with white wheels must have been powder coated but they did look damn good. Shame my car is blue :(
  12. djjonnibgood

The Citroen loeb edition C2 + C4s look great
  13. djjonnibgood

Brake Hoses/Lines

Yea thanks for that just wondered if anybody had actually tried braided hoses and how much improvement they gave cos they do work wonders on the bike
  14. djjonnibgood

Brake Hoses/Lines

Just wondered if anybody has upgraded the brake hoses with 312mm brake conversion and if so what hoses are you using?
  15. djjonnibgood

Oz Racing Superturismos mmmm yummy :)
  16. djjonnibgood

Ibiza Passanger Door...

Good point :redface:
  17. djjonnibgood

Ibiza Passanger Door...

Probably something simple like the cable has become unattached at one end. Id try taking the door card off by taking the torx screws out at the bottom of the door. Then use a flat bladed screw driver to gently lever the cover off of the handle arm rest thingy (duno what to vcall it lol)...
  18. djjonnibgood

EGR system

"heres a question! if people are stopping the egr opening, will this not lead to soot building up at the other end? obviously we cannot vent to air, wouldnt it be worth a company making a mod to vent to exhaust?" I bought a device a while back on ebay for about £10. Once the pipe was...
  19. djjonnibgood

Passenger side electric window

Had a proper look this morning and the door has no power to it whatsoever! The central locking isnt locking, the mirror wont move, and obviously the window isnt functioning, but on the positive side the speaker in the door works. Managed to get the window up using a screw driver to lever the...
  20. djjonnibgood

Passenger side electric window

Last night i opened the electric windows but then the passenger side wouldnt return up so its stuck wide open. I had to leave it wide open last night luckily it didnt rain. Ive got the door card off and all the wires and connectors are fine (no burnt out wires etc) ive also checked the fuse and...