Search results

1. QuietQuackers

Sub8 Brakes

I've just placed an order for a Sub8 (woohoo!) and I was wondering if anyone knew if the rear brakes were any different to the non-Sub8 Cupras? Thanks in advance
  2. QuietQuackers

Coming home lights and steering weight - VAGCOM

Hi, I think this has been loosely covered before, but I couldn't find a straight answer! I've just picked up a fl Cupra (60 plate) with auto lights and I was wondering if you can turn on the coming home function without having to flash them before getting out i.e. stay on automatically when...
  3. QuietQuackers

Finally got an Inferi Black Cupra

Picked up my new Inferi Cupra this afternoon from Irfan and Tyrone at M1 Autos, fantastic deal, really friendly and the best salespeople I've dealt with. Well worth the 160 mile trek to get there! Could not stop smiling on the journey home, quite a step up from an Ibiza 1.4! Love the MFD3...
  4. QuietQuackers

Replacement Door Seals - Damn Thieves!

Went out to my car today to find that some clot tried to break into it last night! [:@] Luckily they didn't succeed but they took half of my passenger side door seal with them! Does anyone know what price I'll be looking at the repalce the seal? Cheers
  5. QuietQuackers

Brand new FR TFSI price?

Hi I went down to the dealership today to enquire about a brand new Leon FR TFSI as standard in Luna Grey and the quote they've come back with is £16732.75 (to be exact!). :( Obviously I think they can do a bit better than that, but what should I be looking for? What's the best price people...
  6. QuietQuackers

DAB radio SD card

Hi, I have an Ibiza DAB edition but I cant get the SD card to work. The SD card I'm using is a Sandisk 2Gb and I have tried formatting the card in the radio as previous threads on the subject have suggested. I have also tried it with just one track with a short file name, but it still wont...