Search results

1. Carl123uk's Ibiza FR MK4

Glad your enjoying matey :) I must admit i miss the old girl! lol
  2. Anyone in the Sevenoaks / Bromley Area?

Anyone? Dont really want to buy new coils if it doesnt turn out to be that :/
  3. Anyone in the Sevenoaks / Bromley Area?

Hi ya mate, its a 56 reg Ibiza FR, not sure what that is in terms of VAG software mind you?
  4. Anyone in the Sevenoaks / Bromley Area?

ive got a suspected coil pack on its way out, but would like to VAG.com it first to be totally sure before buying anything. Any help will be rewarded in beer tokens :D
  5. Shuddering Engine????????? HELP PLS (photo's added)

Thanks for the reply Andy! Gonna pop round my mates (he's a bit better than me when it comes to knowing whats what under the bonnet! lol) Will try the whole "take one out at a time" thing and see which ones have gone. Hopefully it is just a coil and not anything else otherwise its gonna be a...
  6. Shuddering Engine????????? HELP PLS (photo's added)

Just manage to find somewhere close with them instock, quoted me £27.41 + vat, does that sound about right?
  7. Shuddering Engine????????? HELP PLS (photo's added)

Cheers fella, thanks for the advice :) Ive had them go before, but was under warrenty then so go them replace foc. Is it an easy enough job for a novice then? Ive got an Ibiza FR, are they located under the engine cover? Just trying to phone around now and see if i can actually get any...
  8. Shuddering Engine????????? HELP PLS (photo's added)

Im pretty sure ive got the same problem also. On the motorway last night, when to put my foot down in 5th and the car judders! Anyone near the sevenoaks area with a spare coilpack or know where i could try and get some today? Glad you got your motor sorted btw mate :)
  9. Help! Anyone with Vag.com in the Bromley / Sevenoaks area?

Ahh shite, only just seen this! Thanks for the offer mate, where abouts are you based anyway?
  10. Help! Anyone with Vag.com in the Bromley / Sevenoaks area?

Hi guys, still looking for someone with VAG around the south east, help :(
  11. Help! Anyone with Vag.com in the Bromley / Sevenoaks area?

Hi everyone, Just to put you in the picture, i have a 56 reg Ibiza FR which has had a revo stg1 on it for about 1.5 years. Over the past few weeks i have noticed that the car feels very hesitant and restricted. The turbo still spools up and you can tell the map is still there if you really...
  12. Seat ibiza FR TDI 07 reg intermittent probs changing into 2nd gear

Get it back to the dealers mate. Ive literally just got mine (56 plate Petrol FR) done. I thought at first it was something to do with my driving skills lol, turns out it was the 1st to 2nd syncro. Which turns out to be quite a common problem. Cant be certain, but id lay money on it...
  13. New Ibiza FR captured in spy shots

Ive got a feeling there wont be an Ibiza FR, and that the SC is the cupra's little brother.
  14. This is the new Ibiza Cupra!

LOL, i hold my hands up, i didnt like the first images of it and the new ones are now looking rather tastey. BUT, how good is the new DSG paddle setup gonna be in it, i have no idea how these work. Is it a good choice for the cupra? Im quite interested to drive one and see how different it...
  15. This is the new Ibiza Cupra!

Actually i take it all back, after seeing futher pictures of this esspecially that one in yellow, this blatently is the Bocenegra, aside from the led's etc with would never have made it to the production line. Im actually starting to take a shine to it, and im sure once seen in the flesh it...
  16. This is the new Ibiza Cupra!

Well, i wouldnt have thought it was a fake concidering its on the official seat website. BUT, id like to think that its the new "FR", and that they will be coming with a Cupra R aswell. I mean, looks wise its nothing special, and no decent brake set up? hmmm We're have to wait and see...
  17. The New Seat Ibiza SportCoupé

Im sorry but the front of the new beeza just does nothing for me. Cant wait to see what the new cupra looks like, but unless it looks a lot like the concept my money will be going elsewhere next year. Maybe the new shape golf gti....
  18. Juddering when excellerating

Hahaha, nicely done! Turns out it was the coilpack....surprise! Booked into seat to get sorted under warranty tomorrow :)
  19. Juddering when excellerating

Afternoon peeps, well coming onto the slip road of the motoway this morning went to give it some and the car starts shaking. Basically feels like its gonna start going then it just judders and you have to let off the pedal. Now its just had its 20k service so im not sure if its any to do...
  20. New Car

That looks absolutely RUDE! I do love an A3, would like an S3 as my next motor but there just soooo expensive! Good choice fella, enjoy :0)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.