Search results

1. Mikey_H

KELHAM's FRickin' Dishy Derv - Facelift Leon in Candy White

Lovely looking car, how easy or hard was the cupra r diffuser and spoiler to fit, did they come painted sorry for the missing question marks my keyboard has decided to forget a few keys, bloody macs ;p
  2. Mikey_H

Bit the bullet stage 2+

Gutted for you mate, at least it happened there and then not after you'd driven 20 miles down the road, i personally would have gone for the cheaper second hand turbo as i'm pretty sure any warranty on the turbo would be void with the modifications anyway. I'm planning on doing the whole nothing...
  3. Mikey_H

Diesel Power 1/4 Mile Times 5/7/09 GTI Summer festival

Yea he wasn't in the shoot because some woman crashed into the side of him however he did come along as he was the one that organised the shoot
  4. Mikey_H

I have had it rolling roaded elsewhere before and it only came in 2bhp lower than what jabba's rr said. Thing is with the bigger turbo its another £2500 to add to the £***** i ahve already spent on the thing lol. but your prob right it's the best way forward along with an lsd i would imagine...
  5. Mikey_H

Ibiza vs Polycharged Zaino Z2

Amazing work. I used to do a similar thing to mine beofre i had the big turbo now the back is black within 10mins of driving so i kind of lost faith. The car looks amazing I was just thinking how smooth it would look with no side strips have you photoshoped it with them off? I think that...
  6. Mikey_H

Thanks mate after speaking to Jabba yesterday they are saying i am struggeling getting oxygen into the car for it to burn the fuel that is already going in they have sugested maybe try some nos and see how that works out. Obviously i have to get the bloody thing fixed first. Also concidering...
  7. Mikey_H

does he have a LSD? because his 0-60ft time is inredible. You can see from the two timings that he is geting off the line alot better but i am pulling it back by the end. Are you a personal friend of his? I know him pretty well we did a max power photoshoot together a while back but i have lost...
  8. Mikey_H

Thanks for that mate just been looking through the site can't really seem to work out how much there going to cost me lol I did go onto the price pdf but it's a bit all over the place and not sure what currenct it's being shown in. :s
  9. Mikey_H

I hadn't planned on I will search the forum now to find out when and where it is ect ect I might be able to make an apperance. I like meeting fellow diesel geeks hahaha
  10. Mikey_H

i'm picking my car up tomorrow but had some bad news today :( apparently the meth hasn't helped my max bhp so i'm still only running 256 but Kev said that between 2000-3500rpm there is quite a big difference when i pick the car up tomorrow i will post up the dyno plot. i'm sure my plot is alot...
  11. Mikey_H

the way the pd150 hybrid works is a progressive curve which goes up then tails off at the end. therefore by 4500 rpm most power is lost and although it ill rev to just over 5krpm there is no point other than the nice sound my miltek makes lol yea i'm still on standard injectors jonjay i'm just...
  12. Mikey_H

hahaha no I have been very busy buying property haven't had much time to spend on the car. then my cambelt snapped and i bent a couple of valves so whilst they had the head off i had it ported and when i picked it up it reminded me how rewarding doing up the car was lol. I'm just about to have a...
  13. Mikey_H

Recommend me some tyres!

yokohama parada's all the way i normally go through tyres every 8-12 weeks but these parada's lasted 8 months and normally i can wheelspin in 3rd but not with the paradas on they are the only tyre i reccomend at the moment
  14. Mikey_H

Quarter mile/ 0-60 times.

Yea was talking about spring/summer festival. Will be intresting to have a race with T.spark last time I won the diesel class he was there and we were having a chat but hopefully with the water meth on and if i strip the car fully i can give him a run for his money. I know he ran a 13.5 or...
  15. Mikey_H

Hi Devon long time no speak hope your well mate. nope standard nozzels i have been looking into uprating them bust general feedback has been that reliability would be compromised Just having this water/meth fitted looking forward to seeing what that brings me in at. I'm hopeing with the...
  16. Mikey_H

Quarter mile/ 0-60 times.

copied this from my thread in the diesel section: Hi Guys. Fist time i have run the car on the strip since i had the head done and all i can say is WOW the extra power REALLY helped. most of my times were around the 14.00 mark but i did have a couple of really nice runs but with the...
  17. Mikey_H

1.9 tdi cupra or 1.8 20v t cupra

Diesel all the way. Cheaper tax/insurance and better economy and because of the great torque these engines produce it feels just as fast as the 1.8t anyway. oh and theres the average life expectancy which is alot higher in diesel's which means should have better resale value aswell >:-) But...
  18. Mikey_H

S Badge

don't quote me on this but i'm pretty sure you take the inside lining off the boot and there is 2 or 4 screws holding it in.
  19. Mikey_H

Black Smoke!

you shouldn't actually have to have a map change for the egr replacement valve. I changed mine after i had already had the big turbo fitted and i didn't change the map for about 2 months. in terms of gains your really not going to notice much of a difference but it's more about not chucking the...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.