Search results

1. New Ibiza Cupra owner checking in!

I'll do a more accurate check, but looks like 1000 miles per litre. Obviously it's under warranty and bought on a PCP, so either way it will be their problem when it gets traded back by the end of the warranty. I'll ask for an emissions test as indication of how much is being burnt.
  2. New Ibiza Cupra owner checking in!

Hi... We picked up an ex demo 63 plate, about 6 months ago, with a CTHE engine, has 8500 miles now, and it's drinking oil... What's the limit SEAT will acknowledge a problem? Apart from that great car, wife's car she loves the DSG, it's full spec..... Chose it over the Fiesta ST and A1.
  3. step by step speaker change.

Thanks mate they got delivered today, one door fitted... Rain stops play... typical, starts to rain soon as I have something to do outside. :cry:
  4. step by step speaker change.

If they are what I need for my 2007 Leon Cupra I'll take them :)
  5. 2015 Cupra ?

Well as an ex ford lover, if it had an RS badge on it, I'm am open to a Ford. That said I did test drive current Fiesta about 6 months ago, 120 BHP 1.0Lt ... great engine, brilliant handling and was only a Titanium.. BUT oh it has an IP like an 80's cheap Japanese Stereo... Can't imagine the...
  6. 2015 Cupra ?

Hi Guys, Well we had a test drive in a 63 plate exdemo Cupra today, fully loaded except the glass roof. Seems over priced at 16K even with 5K miles on the clock... 14 would seem closer. What I'm now more worried about is the negative vibes I'm getting from this thread !! :think: Is...
  7. Just Bought a FR TDI PD130

Well I've got it to 70mpg a few times on my 40 mile trip to work.... pretty impressive I think. Feels lively enough for now/winter so will hold off on the remap. Just thinking if I should put a bit better double DIN stereo in, has some single Sony unit at present.
  8. Just Bought a FR TDI PD130

Just added to my SEAT collection, changed job so having to use the Cupra daily for 80 miles (even if did get it to 40 mpg couple of times :D ) isn't ideal for long term.... So picked up a 54 plate, 84K miles 2 owner FR TDI PD130.... Has lot of history documents and old MOT tickets etc...
  9. ESP light MOT fail G201

Had my 07 plate fixed last year at the main stealer using the repair kit..... Has full main dealer history, response from SEAT was they pay a percentage based I believe the age/mileage of the car... So I got a discount but still had to pay towards it.... It was in for major service anyway so...
  10. Fitted Seat Covers again....

The logo on the B pillar normal is an indication of a curtain airbag that drops down from the roof liner. The seat will still normally have a bolster AB... indicated by an in-bossed logo or a flag label sewn into the seam. ... away from home so can't check what my 07 plate is fitted with...
  11. Is it worth changing to a Cupra R(265)

OK... suggestions taken on board..... just ordered a set of stainless steel trim finishes for the interior, so if I can smarten the inside up a bit.... off the bay from a helpful chap in Poland..... Will post pictures once fitted Looking to see what head units are about....
  12. Fitted Seat Covers again....

Serious word or warning...... Does you car/seat have side air bags (it will have I'm guessing in all cases) They are inside the seat bolsters. Then I would never put a seat cover over the top of the original one. The airbag is designed to burst out of the cover on a side impact. If...
  13. Replacing the seat cloth

Seat trims would be held a spares item, so your local dealer should be able to get the cover for you. If the mileage isn't too high try your luck on warranty claim. They would have been tested to survive decent amount of wear. Get the dealer to fit them to ensure it's properly done around...
  14. Is it worth changing to a Cupra R(265)

OK it's a bit academic now, but yes I certainly would remap to stage one on a LCR, made such an improvement over what I had before (not just the extra power) I'd be straight down the road to see Mr Revo :) Didn't drive the LCR, wasn't any point, not enough different or better to make it...
  15. Is it worth changing to a Cupra R(265)

Update, they sold the car at the weekend, though I was still able to take a look at it. Big disapointment, inside has so little changed from mine, basically put a new head unit in my dash and I'm there. The quilted seats are not as nice as mine :D...... Well that's about 7grand saved LOL...
  16. Is it worth changing to a Cupra R(265)

Mine is grey, the R is Red.... Like I say mine is preface lift on an 07, with re trimmed seats and door cards in Merc/AMG dark red leather, looks unique and very good..... no pictures with me, on the PC at home. Not after more power than my Stage 1 /300bhp... it can't put it down on...
  17. Is it worth changing to a Cupra R(265)

Thanks for the feedback and views..... I guess it's age the old question how long do you keep a car for, and the "temptation" of newer and less miles crosses your mind.... (mines in for service and MOT today at the main stealer). When I saw the listed price on the R, just under 16K, and I...
  18. Is it worth changing to a Cupra R(265)

While I had high hopes for the latest R before it came out I was a little disappointed with the low key styling it arrived with... K1 kit looks better to me. So I ended up buy a used 2007 Cupra in grey..... which was modified from new by the first owner. So it has all the extras except...
  19. Change mod'd Cupra for Cupra R ?

Thanks, think you are confirming my thoughts, just mine has 45k on the clock, ( doesn't use oil) an exdemo has few K on the clock.... Seen a couple up for 17k at the various stealers.... They also look a bit boring at the front compared to BTCC as well....
  20. Change mod'd Cupra for Cupra R ?

Is the Cupra R worth changing to ? My 07 Cupra with BTCC, 19", Revo1, all options except sunroof, plus custom leather retrim, against a 2010 R for example.... About 8K to change perhaps ..... dangerous when you visit the dealer isn't it :D
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise