Search results

1. induction kits

If you could get one fella, that would be cool. I am interested to hear how it sounds?
  2. induction kits

Any videos or sound clips of the powertec at all?
  3. Leon/Toledo HID Headlamp Guide/FAQ

But are these any better than the £49.99 ones on ebay, also with 2 year warranty? Anyone used them?
  4. Leon/Toledo HID Headlamp Guide/FAQ

Now in the market for some HIDs foe my 2003 LCR. Had a look on here and ebay and there are loads to choose from at all different prices. Have decided i want 35w 6000k ones. Can anyone post a link to some on ebay which are for sale at the moment and that have been used and recommended on here in...
  5. New LCR owner fault code problems/EMl Light - Help!

to be honest, i dont think so only had it a wek or so and been in garage a few times. just made me think that maybe if it had a decat on would it throw these codes up? the exhaust does pop now and then, maybe i should look lol
  6. New LCR owner fault code problems/EMl Light - Help!

just out of curiosity, would a decat exhaust throw up these codes?
  7. New LCR owner fault code problems/EMl Light - Help!

ok thanks for that, so it seems its been a common problem and as such not a broken part or damaging my car leaving it like it? any thoughts on the fault codes apart from pre cat lambda? thanks.
  8. New LCR owner fault code problems/EMl Light - Help!

Had the car back to the dealers two days ago, also said it was the pre cat sensor so they changed it and since then all has been fine .....until tonight. The light on dash has now come back up again, havent had it read yet but if its the same codes what else could it be? Secondly, whilst...
  9. APT Tuning Norwich - worth a visit?

Looking at getting my LCR 210 remapped soon, i see Revo have an offer on until xmas but have heard poor results recently, but Revo been good to me in the past, although Clive Atthowes is very near . Heard good things about Jabbasport, but quite away to go for a stage one generic map? Which...
  10. New LCR owner fault code problems/EMl Light - Help!

No, not the main dealer, the garage who i bought the car from only a few days ago.
  11. New LCR owner fault code problems/EMl Light - Help!

Just got off the phone to the dealer, passed on the fault codes and possible problem(s). Awaiting reply............
  12. New LCR owner fault code problems/EMl Light - Help!

Yeah thankyou for that, after you mentioned it done a bit of searching and is very much looking that way. Will get on to the garage tomorrow as under warranty. Thanks for your help, narrowed it down greatly. Any ideas on code 2?
  13. New LCR owner fault code problems/EMl Light - Help!

Is that for code 41A4? Is that a definite too?- sorry if its a silly question but not mechanical myself?
  14. New LCR owner fault code problems/EMl Light - Help!

Hi everyone, recently purchased a 2003 LCR, only had it a few days but today after a long drive up came the Engine/Excessive Pollution light. Plugged into computer and came up with 4 faults: 41A4 - Bank 1, Catalyst System Efficiency Too Low 465A - Voltage Supply k1-30 Voltage Low 4087...
  15. Ibiza 1.4 DAB 100ps Styling

anyone? any pics of one fitted?
  16. Ibiza 1.4 DAB 100ps Styling

ok, i have had a look into the k&n 57i kits. Came up with these two: 57-0629 and 57-0544 part numbers. Can anyone confirm which one, if either is the correct fitment for the Ibiza 1.4 DAB (100ps) on a '56' plate? Due to the location of the airbox i am unsure as to whether these will fit etc...
  17. Ibiza 1.4 DAB 100ps Styling

Thanks, has anyone fitted an induction kit on this or a very similar model eg. k&n or pipercross? Cant find one for a 1.4 16v (100ps), they are mostly advertised for :confused:(75ps)?
  18. Ibiza 1.4 DAB 100ps Styling

anyone reccomend a decent universal exhaust backbox to fit with little hassle, not too loud though?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members