Search results

1. 2007 White Leon Mk2 FR Petrol, one owner, Revo Stage 1 remap

Well after nearly 13 years ownership, the time has come to part ways with my Leon. The car is in outstanding condition and I have loved owning. To say that it has been well looked after is an understatement - feel free to look at my posts over the years which shows just that...
  2. Replacing RCD310 with SPH-DA120

Great post! Thank you for the detailed review. I too purchased this headunit and it's far superior to my old RNS510 due to the CarPlay. I installed it in to a pre FL Leon and had to purchase a "simulator" so as to allow the older 8 button steering wheel controls to operate. For anyone...
  3. Remove third brake light

I remember on VCDS I disabled settings so that the vehicle doesn’t check for dead bulbs on certain lights. If you have VCDS maybe you could simply disable the check, assuming that the light is working fine.
  4. Heated mirror not working

One of my heated mirrors hasn't been working for a while, but I can't ignore it any longer! If I get a replacement ebay heated mirror does anyone know if the mirror is identical to an original SEAT one? If one was tinted slightly differently to the other it would drive me mad! Also are the...
  5. Official SEAT WIPERBLADES

I need to get some too if there is a group buy! What is the rear wiper mod, is there a thread on it?
  6. Rear door lock replacement

I think its 1P0839016 but if you see a photo of it they are cream coloured whereas all other VAG stuff is black (maybe coincidental though!)
  7. Leon 1P Vag-Com Cable ** Canbus OBD Diagnostics**

Which came first the chicken or the egg?
  8. Rear door lock replacement

Nope, I did get myself a second hand one off the bay and fitted that, but that too was faulty!!! Need to find another. Job isnt too hard to do if you manage to source one.
  9. Clock Shift - Was a solution ever found?

See this page and the next page: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=139255&page=12 You lose the compass on MFD, but is a small price to pay.
  10. Nav update to v9

Takes a couple of hours, get in car, dont put keys in, switch on RNS 510, put DVD in and let it go. (If you press eject whilst its updating it will show you a progress bar)
  11. Rear door lock replacement

Yeah nothing to do with child lock, fob unlocks all doors except one.
  12. Rear door lock replacement

Does anyone else have issues with door locks? I replaced the drivers last year, now a second one needs replacing and the other two are now throwing up fault codes!!
  13. Rear door lock replacement

Hi, Recently my off side door lock has stopped operating correctly (the door will lock but will not unlock unless you pull the handle from inside the car). I had the drivers door lock do the same thing on me and I successfully replaced that (although it was a bit of a git!). Has anyone...
  14. OBD II Wireless Devices and Apps

I have been using torque for android but I cant seem to get it to output oil temperature, has anyone got the same problem and been able to fix it? Many thanks.
  15. GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Satnav MFD2/MFD3

wiechec89, AMAZING! It worked, it has been bugging me for 5 years thanks a lot for that! Cheers, densil
  16. GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Satnav MFD2/MFD3

Great thanks, I will give it a go!
  17. GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Satnav MFD2/MFD3

wiechec, Can I just confirm that once this is done it is possible to display gps guidance on the MFD along with music information (such as track or radio station) when selected via the MFD menu? Also is it just a case of pasting in 01000001 in to the "Binary:" field as shown on the link that...
  18. OBD II Wireless Devices and Apps

This sounds like it would be pretty easy to test?
  19. OBD II Wireless Devices and Apps

Can you keep these wifi dongles attached without experiencing battery drain? Ie. is it going to run my battery flat if left connected and the car is left for a long time? Cheers
  20. GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Satnav MFD2/MFD3

Yep, CAN gateway change (on its own) will NOT fix the problem. Annoying.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.