Search results

1. AdamRoutley

£5.5k too much?

I paid 4k for a 75k FR+ Feb 2014. Immaculate condition. TDI though which hold their value a bit more.
  2. AdamRoutley

Under seat subwoofer

The standard speakers are made by rainbow which are a massively good company. You won't get 16hz with an underseat sub. Personally, I'd just get a proper one :)
  3. AdamRoutley

Under seat subwoofer

You will still have to run the same wiring. Plus there isn't much space under the front seats so you will be limited with size, subsequently limited to the low end frequencies which is the whole point of a sub. If space in the boot is a problem to you, maybe look at installing a stealth system...
  4. AdamRoutley

DNA remap just the job

what engine, where are they based, what figures, how harsh are they on clutch?
  5. AdamRoutley

LCR black interior part numbers?

What price you looking for the lot Ronin?
  6. AdamRoutley

Which H7 HID's are you using...

H7R 6000k from eBay, think I paid about £25. Any more and you're being ripped off.
  7. AdamRoutley

Midland vw

I only ever use them and have only ever used them for the last 6 years. Fantastic service, very knowledgeable guys and won't rob you!
  8. AdamRoutley

Opening ceremony

Only the Impreza Jap Import dials do the sweep FYI
  9. AdamRoutley

Headlight protectors

These were on my older FR. Tinted them to suit the car.
  10. AdamRoutley

Lowering my leon cupra?

For the money you would pay on a shocks and spring kit, if you're just after lowering, I would go for coilovers then you can specify your ride height to suit your stance.
  11. AdamRoutley

Locking my car with the dog in it

Maybe, if you're only popping into the shop for 2 minutes, then don't lock your car? After all, you would hear it barking and you'll only be two minutes...
  12. AdamRoutley

Would you leave a new born baby in a car for a "matter of seconds"..no. It's no different for a dog. It boils my piss that people think this is acceptable.
  13. AdamRoutley

What you should do is smash all your windows! DO NOT LOCK YOUR DOG IN YOUR CAR!!!
  14. AdamRoutley

Mufflerectomy

Best/Cheapest placce to get this done? West Midlands based?!
  15. AdamRoutley

Head light height adjustment

Thanks Jfox. I'll have a look the weekend when it's light out.
  16. AdamRoutley

Head light height adjustment

I think there are some adjustable screws on the lights themselves. Hopefully somebody will be along soon as I need to "up" mine
  17. AdamRoutley

Flash-emocian red...

does anybody know where I can get a rattle can of Emocion?
  18. AdamRoutley

Hids

Whatever you do..make sure you get H7R and not just the H7's Think I paid about £26 for mine off the bay with metal bases and slim ballasts.
  19. AdamRoutley

Hids

I have 6000k H7R. Look like normal lights but with a nice cut off and way brighter.
  20. AdamRoutley

Living with a remapped car

Which is the friendliest mapper on clutches for the 1.9tdi? Thinking of getting my FR+ mapped but don't want to have to replace the clutch
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.