Search results

1. Where is everyone ?

I'm still here:)
  2. Picked up arosa and need help

not sure about 1 but 2. is normal, its the stepper motor that operates the butterfly valve in the throttle body. 3. only thing that springs to mind is the cooling fan, makes heck of a noise on mine. well, used to be mine, have given it to me daughter now!!
  3. Changing the gear box?

allall I left you a pm
  4. passed me drivin test

excellent! look after yourelf and your motor!
  5. alloys for arosa

I got mine from halfords; set of 4 with tyres all new for £340
  6. anyone else with HIDs??

thanks again
  7. anyone else with HIDs??

Great I'll contact em cheers
  8. anyone else with HIDs??

erm I dunno if I got H4 OR H7 :shrug: I got A MK1 arosa & wouldn't mind upgrading the headlights, any info most welcome
  9. anyone else with HIDs??

do these bulbs have seperate filaments for hi & dipped beams?
  10. Fix some bits day.

go for it!!! this forum is a great resource
  11. oil light

hong kong = cheap lol
  12. oil light

I had a quick look this morning at it: I fully expected the oil pressure switch to be mounted somewhere totally inaccessible but I was pleasantly surprised to find it mounted in the head just to the right of spark plug no1. As soon as I pulled the rubber boot off to disconnect it a fair bit of...
  13. oil light

hmmm been mulling this over; if i lost all oil pressure I would expect to hear the hydraulic tappets making a racket and that isn't happening. I've ordered an oil pressure gauge off ebay so I think i need to check that. It could well be as simple as a faulty switch. I shall report back!
  14. oil light

I'll try that cheers!
  15. oil light

yeah it comes on at idle, i know deep down its low pressure, have you changed an oil pump? I think its just behind the crankshaft pulley but could be wrong
  16. oil light

well i'm not sure, need to test the oil pressure I spose
  17. oil light

got my first glitch with the arosa; I've been bombing up & down the M2 all week; today, when I pulled off the motorway and sat at the lights the oil light came on accompanied by a loud beeping from the dash, when I revved upthe light went off. Sounds to me like low oil pressure. Anyone got...
  18. Sun Roof

well; ford; ;say no more!!
  19. Sun Roof

there must be some universal kits out there, but I haven't found one yet. Let me know if you do!!
  20. :(

gits aint they? I gotta spare tailgate if you want it