Search results

1. thewilfmeister

Flames !?!?

what exhaust system do you have on there? if you have a decat then upon booting you may get this occasionally! my golf gti when hitting around 6k and changing will spit a big flame! another friend of mine has his timing a little out so his does it all the time and he will be sorting this soon...
  2. thewilfmeister

Wide arch kit

he could but then again not really solving the problem just hiding it! isn't there someone nearby who can cut out the rust and weld a plate in and smooth it over..or something to that extent
  3. thewilfmeister

Lack of top end power - blue smoke

to get replacement valve stems isn't that expensive tbh maybe around 50ish or sometimes can be 30-40 quid for a new set depends where you go! if you dont know how or anyone that can do it then the most expensive thing will be labour as you have to take apart the block and what not...
  4. thewilfmeister

Lack of top end power - blue smoke

valve stems on the way out/gone?
  5. thewilfmeister

pics of your gtis

im good mates with kev and luke at Jabbasport and the only thing they can really do to the ecu's would be to piddle about with the timing,fuel and that! on my fabia vrs they remapped it and upped the boost for an increase of 40bhp but with an N/A car apart from the above what else can you do.
  6. thewilfmeister

Damp Engine - Car wont start

that was really lucky to even get it started once let alone again! someone i know with a 106 got caught in floods in wales! hydrolic locked the engine. snapped camshaft or something like that....ended up with him buying a new car rather than fixing the damage to the internals.
  7. thewilfmeister

ibiza gti 8v wont start

this is really harsh luck? no sort of warrenty or anything from where you bought it? will they not pay for what you've had to spend on replacing bits? minus the starter motor of course lol
  8. thewilfmeister

Bike carbs

HAHA your saying i look dodgy and then im looking at yours LOL nice phone btw :p really should change that pic lol taken a very very long time ago!!
  9. thewilfmeister

Bike carbs

i think your overlooking everyones advice a little to easily. installing them isn't a case of "popping" them on, your going to have to have a custom manifold made to install, then the fuel injection system ripped out, then when you have them "set up" by a proffesional that wont be the end of it...
  10. thewilfmeister

Grudge hair coming from me exhaust ?

baffles are in the backbox to keep the sound levels low lol thats why if you change your exhaust to an aftermarket one with less baffles it sounds more beefier. on a fiesta courtesy car i blew the baffles out and there were long strands of em coming out the exhaust LOL was quite funny
  11. thewilfmeister

Grudge hair coming from me exhaust ?

weren't the baffles was it??
  12. thewilfmeister

Supercharging the 2.0 8v

haven't been on here in a while haha the g60 i have in my ibiza was £800 but i had to pay £150 to get the rolling shell trailored!! I have put mine in a 1.4 which was a mistake straight away! but as it was my first car it was sentimental! i was lucky to have a decent...
  13. thewilfmeister

Seat Mk2 Ibiza Owners Register

TheWilfmeister 95 Ibiza G60 Black Sawtry near Peterborough
  14. thewilfmeister

Hellllo cupra

i'll have to post some pics up but with the g60 supercharger bolted on and the front end rebuilt there half an inch between it and the slam panel! still got to get my rad fan in there AND the intercooler! may have to go down the root of side mounted one. and i defo like the look of that...
  15. thewilfmeister

Anyone put quadruple exhaust on a mk2?

you planning on getting that kit too?? if so then OUCH thats defo an ebay special! and you wont be able to paint it because as soon as you get it sprayed and it goes in the oven it'll melt!! and then wont fit to your car! and then your down 300 or so quid! which you could have spent on 4 more...
  16. thewilfmeister

Anyone put quadruple exhaust on a mk2?

when i worked in the prison! thrown used tampons were called red arrows!! im not sure what i'd prefer to see! that or that car?
  17. thewilfmeister

Hellllo cupra

well the time has come to say goodbye to my fabia VRs it was a laugh but i want to go back to petrol!! the whole blowing clouds of soot at people novelty has worn off! it had 180bhp and 300 lbs/ft of torque will get a graph up soon but should get about 6k for it once its gone and i defo...
  18. thewilfmeister

vr6

vr6's sound the mutts nuts!!!! i think that'll sound tha bollox and will go well!!!! Awesome porject mate!!
  19. thewilfmeister

budget MOD ideas

i thought this said MOT instead of MOD lollll to make your car run better on a budget just make sure that you have everything topped up, change the oil, bleed your brakes, new air filters and other filters. just basically give it a good servicing :-D Mod wiseeee. go for the splitter...
  20. thewilfmeister

Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

LOVING that!!!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members