Search results

1. MIkey kc

WX51TXU does anybody own it on here?

My old silver mk3 Ibiza cupra 1.9 20vt has anybody got it on here just wonder how it faired so many years on.
  2. MIkey kc

My silver Ibiza Cupra (new seats page 10)

Bump! Does anyone still have it? Just wondering how it's going and what's been done in the years I haven't had it
  3. MIkey kc

What size anti roll bar?

Cheers mate!
  4. MIkey kc

What size anti roll bar?

Ok cool so it's a 19mm then?
  5. MIkey kc

What size anti roll bar?

Yes.
  6. MIkey kc

What size anti roll bar?

Hi all I've been asked to ask on here, to find out what size anti roll bar is on my friends mk1 Leon 05 Cupar 225. He's told me there are 3 diffrent sizes when buying the updated poly bushes 19, 21 and 23??? Does anybody know what size bush should be fitted to his car? Thanks mike.
  7. MIkey kc

Mr_Dave's Ovni Yellow LCR

hi dave, been along time since ive been on here thought id catch up on ur thread, i feel for u mate sounds like youve had alot of trouble with the paint side of things. You should of brought it to us for the job sound like a mess in places for the money you have paid. anyway good luck with...
  8. MIkey kc

My silver Ibiza Cupra (new seats page 10)

Hi, its been along time since ive been on and a long time since i sold my beloved ibiza i was wondering if anyone has seen my old ibiza? is the owner on here? if so hows the motor goin?
  9. MIkey kc

mk3 Ibiza Cupra R Hybrid K04, Supercopa BAM engine, TSR Manifold. ** Breaking**

christ! 5k just for the engine now over 1k on the mani money bags
  10. MIkey kc

James' Black MK3 Ibiza - Gone to a new home

looks very nice mate
  11. MIkey kc

Making an Index of Mk3 Ibiza Readers Ride Threads

link: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=167704&highlight=silver+mk3+ibiza Description- mikeykc 1.9 20v hybrid turbo
  12. MIkey kc

Removing roof lining

hi, if your just changing the antenna you can just pop the rear trim off at the back near the boot and the two 1/4 panal trims and drop the back of the lining down you can see it.
  13. MIkey kc

Few things haha

try taking the sensor out and clean the prongs if that doesnt fix it you prob need a new sensor. Before you start it up in the morning just pop you bonnet you may find that your coolant level dropped alittle bit. The prongs arnt cold senstive its beacuse for some reason the coolant level drops...
  14. MIkey kc

Few things haha

1- poss starter motor 2- top your coolant up its low
  15. MIkey kc

HELO - Temp gadge flashing

you just need to top ur anti freeze up, its telling you it low thats why it stopped flashing after afew seconds because its built up pressure to raise the anti freeze level.
  16. MIkey kc

Think my bottom end just went

sound like s bad result mate, whats next? whos paying? The valves are white i think because its ash build up due to burning alittle bit of oil nothing to worry about
  17. MIkey kc

I've thought about this and if he did the valve stem seals with head on he surely would of had to fill the cylinder up with compressed air through the spark plug holes to remove the springs? Has he cross threaded the spark plug hole and that's why the thread has been left behind? Defo still...
  18. MIkey kc

bloody hell thats gonna be a right bitch to get out then without damaging the head.
  19. MIkey kc

do you think the spark plug has split up and fallen into it? or does it look like the spark plug has been damaged by somthing?
  20. MIkey kc

Open circuit injector 2....how i check/fix

sounds like a wiring fault but a quick check on the injector swap it to another cylinder and see if the fault changes to that cylinder if so u need an injector!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.