Search results

1. stevegti6

hybrid figures

very good got a lot of time for jabba they have looked after my ibiza for most of its life tryed and tested
  2. stevegti6

NGK or BOSCH super 4 spark plugs...?

Ngk pfr6q tryed and tested for me
  3. stevegti6

Sports down pipe and de-cat

used to run a blueflame sports cat on mine untill i tryed there de cat well worth it dont bother about a sports cat get rid best mod on my ibiza promise
  4. stevegti6

Changing spark plugs...

yes you can its a fiddle but i have managed it i run NGK PFR6Q in mine they last and work a treat jabba sport put me on to them years ago
  5. stevegti6

new wheels again pics added

really happy with the car now
  6. stevegti6

Is a middle silencer restrictive ?

i have a full decat 3inch straight through to a backbox and it sounds the muts nuts would not have it any other way
  7. stevegti6

glad to hear it dont know what i was thinking of then ha ha lol
  8. stevegti6

got the tyres through my work yokos parradas spec 2 i work in the tyre trade so got them trade price cheep as chips bought some dotz alloys about 2 months ago beacause they were cheep but got a lot of stick as they looked chavy as that will teach me ha ha (check my last thread out )
  9. stevegti6

£540 from rim style.com would defo use again very good company
  10. stevegti6

thought i would have problems with them being 17x7.5J wheels as it's so low but no they fit spot on happy days
  11. stevegti6

dont get much better than a nice set of bbs on it really happy with the way it looks now
  12. stevegti6

rolling road results

dyno lottery mate if it feels good dont worry i gave up years ago
  13. stevegti6

Exhaust popping

my ibiza does it loads full decat with a non resnonated blueflame system runing k03s with jabba software with pelouin diff and up rated gear box plus spec clutch and it sounds so good enjoy
  14. stevegti6

after all the grief i got for the last set of wheels i bought decided to get some bbs cv's will post up pics when they arive
  15. stevegti6

drivers window motor knackered! removal looks tricky!

once the door card is removed it's straight forward mate buy the complete unit from TPS it,s worth it in the long run
  16. stevegti6

Parts for K03s conversion

i think you have to block off a hose or 2 but if your car is mapped allready it will run fine as me and bill found out you dont gain that much after all dont expect big power
  17. stevegti6

Parts for K03s conversion

just bolt it on mate plug and play really apart from a remap to suit
  18. stevegti6

7.5" or 8" x 17 wheels

im running 7x17 et 38 at the moment slammed no problems but thinking about going to 7.5x17 hoping for the best
  19. stevegti6

Temp gauge..

temp sensor mate
  20. stevegti6

New wheels and new gearbox

going to get bbs cv,s now what do you lot think or any other suggestions