Search results

1. Steve GTI

Top Speed in Gears...

Absolute legend. Looks like it's ok considering I have 15" wheels so will be revving slightly higher compared to speeds. Thanks.
  2. Steve GTI

Top Speed in Gears...

Anybody know the speed/revs of the gears on a std 5 speed box???
  3. Steve GTI

Top Speed in Gears...

Hi guys, Hope you can help. I've currently got a 6n2 Polo GTI running full Ibiza Cupra 1.8 20VT with a KO4 and pushing about 280bhp. However at this moment in time my rev counter isn't wired up and I don't have a boost gauge. At about 90mph in 3rd and 110mph in 4th and 130mph in 5th...
  4. Steve GTI

Anyone replaced the gear knobs?

There are quite a few Seat Sport knobs which are really nice.
  5. Steve GTI

quick help please

Spark Plugs?
  6. Steve GTI

If you had £500

I'd prefer to try and make it handle better or stop better before i got to excited with go faster goodies!
  7. Steve GTI

If you had £500

go on holiday?
  8. Steve GTI

If you had £500

Brembo's? DV + Exhaust + Panel Filter? Boost Gauge + Nomad Pillar Pod + DV + Panel Filter? I'd go for suspension though.
  9. Steve GTI

If you had £500

Suspension.
  10. Steve GTI

jabba sport monday

they are exteremly good figures and i would be very pleased with how much boost it's holding! If i was guaranteed to be holding 20psi i'd consider a ko3s.
  11. Steve GTI

Cupra holding revs/increasing revs when changing gear?

Check the little screw/switch behind the clutch pedal.
  12. Steve GTI

Cupra/ Cupra R

TBH i think you pay more for the exclusivity! only about 50 left i think. I'd pay more, but i agree the only good thing is the brakes, i like the carbon engine cover too!
  13. Steve GTI

do you think white oz vela's will work..?

Really like those wheels!
  14. Steve GTI

Upgrading stereo

TBH a set of components in the door running off the standard head unit and a set of 6x4's in the rear slots will probably do you. Costing maybe £150. Or you could get components front and rear running off a 4 channel amp which you'll need HI-LOW convertor thingy which makes your speaker...
  15. Steve GTI

Fuel saver mod

Better off sticking a bit of wood under the accelerator to save fuel!
  16. Steve GTI

20VT Mk2...

TBH even if it was f***ed i could probably make more than £4000 in parts! Those wheels are silly expensive aren't they? I take it the airbag suspension would fit a polo and there are loads of mad euro wannabe's after some airbags! Idunno, probably looks crap now, who knows, just a thought!
  17. Steve GTI

20VT Mk2...

Maybe he can't get rid of it so is having to go for a lower price?
  18. Steve GTI

Introducing myself - pics, from gti6 to ibiza cupra

What did you pay then mate? If you don't mind me asking?
  19. Steve GTI

20VT Mk2...

He has just emailed me saying it's had £23000 spent on it fook!
  20. Steve GTI

20VT Mk2...

TBH i saw it when it was first advertised on ph's with no price, TBH i thought he'd want silly money for it so never even bothered to enquire, Now i've seen it for sale for £4000 thought it might be worth considering. I take it thats the 225bhp engine so it's had revo or whatever. I think...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.