Search results

1. Danny_FR

1.4 tsi Intake to turbo pipe part number?

PM on the way!:thumbup:
  2. Danny_FR

Do you work at a dealer Frenchy?
  3. Danny_FR

Having had a proper look at the pipe in your link, I don't remember mine having the bit where it screws down using screw numbered 23? I'm sure mine just screws onto the turbo and is clamped at the other end using a "half bracket".
  4. Danny_FR

That's brilliant, thanks guys! Does anyone have a rough guesstimate how much these are from a dealer before I phone up and have a heart attack?
  5. Danny_FR

I know I have a Mk2 Fabia vRS but the part numbers would be the same I would have thought? I'm after the part number of the hard plastic pipe that connects to the turbo on the 1.4 TSI Twincharger engine as circled in red in the attached picture. Can someone help me out please? I'm in Blackburn...
  6. Danny_FR

Boca (Cupra) misfire/judder

It could be a dodgy connection to one of your coils on your coil loom. They are quite easily pulled out of the plugs when a coilpack is pulled out a bit hard. Though I don't think that's your problem, I would imagine it would missfire throughout the rev range and you'd definitely get an EPC...
  7. Danny_FR

Seat 1.2TSI Centre Silencer removal HELP!

Find a local Powerflow or Longlife Exhausts type place that does custom exhausts. I had the centre silencer removed on my Fabia vRS tsi for £50.
  8. Danny_FR

Tdi-tuning

I have a Bluespark tuning box too. Though not on a Leon but on my Mk2 Fabia vRS, huge improvement over standard!
  9. Danny_FR

does anybody have vag-com that can help me with a problem

I've got VCDS and I'm only in Blackburn but I wouldn't know where to look to activate it though. We can plug it in and have a play though.
  10. Danny_FR

Hey. About time...

You're not far from me, I'm only in Blackburn.:D I've got a funny feeling (and I'm probably wrong) that I've seen your car on Stopes brow? Ive noticed an LCR parked up there lately that only recently appeared. I'm not in a SEAT anymore but have a Focus ST and Fabia vRS so I'll keep an eye out...
  11. Danny_FR

FR PD170 trying to regen all the time?

Sounds like the DPF pressure sensor. I had this on mine, no lights on the dash but the fault did show on VCDS. Was about £43 IIRC from Seremotors.
  12. Danny_FR

Pd170 limp mode

Where abouts are you based? Someone with Vagcom might be near you and read the codes for a few beer tokens. Mine occasionally comes up with the flashing coil and no power and it's giving a "Turbo A Sensor" fault. Turn engine off and start it up after about 10 seconds (turn key from ignition...
  13. Danny_FR

How to get better mpg from 170 FR TDi

I wouldn't be changing up to the next gear below 2k rpm, as mentioned, the DMF will probably bite the dust first followed closely by the DPF. Next on the list could be the turbo but they are better made than they were years ago. When the engine is cold, I find the best way to warm it up and...
  14. Danny_FR

RCD510 with USB Support Review (Delphi Chinese Model)

I've got a Focus ST and you get on first name terms with the girl at the garage till very quickly so no, I haven't really got the cash lying around :lol: I might get lucky on ebay...
  15. Danny_FR

Top Man, ordered one! :thumbup: I'm tempted to buy a genuine stereo now so I can have it done and dusted by the weekend. Too impatient to wait for a headunit to arrive from China!
  16. Danny_FR

Where did you get your fascia adapter from? I'm biting the bullet and going to order the same headunit.
  17. Danny_FR

2 questions - cruise and sat nav?

All FR550's are PD and prefacelift. Facelift came in on MY09 IIRC. My cruise control light doesn't come on either but never noticed if it has provisions for it in the dash. Can't help with the head unit though sorry.
  18. Danny_FR

chrome/stainless reg plate surround??

I have them on my FR550 and fit no worries. Mk1 bumper design is completely different to the mk2 though. Chrome looks cheap and tacky IMO. Plus, first stone chip you get on them will show the black plastic beneath the coating making them look awful.
  19. Danny_FR

chrome/stainless reg plate surround??

Looks tacky. Get these instead http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEAT-CUPRA-R-SPORT-Number-Plate-Surrounds-X-2-TURBO-GTI-/150793941952?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item231c04f3c0
  20. Danny_FR

warranty: what's the point? emissions light

That's a little presumptuous. My Mk1 Leon was 100% perfect but after over 6 years of owning it, I felt it was just time to move on to something else. Not everybody gets rid of a car because it starts to go wrong. :p Though this might not be the case here.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.