Search results

1. Danny_FR

1.4 tsi Intake to turbo pipe part number?

I know I have a Mk2 Fabia vRS but the part numbers would be the same I would have thought? I'm after the part number of the hard plastic pipe that connects to the turbo on the 1.4 TSI Twincharger engine as circled in red in the attached picture. Can someone help me out please? I'm in Blackburn...
  2. Danny_FR

Goodbye FR+ TDI...

Well, the time has come for me and the Mk1 FR+ to part ways. It's been a great 6 1/2 years and apart from a slight glitch with the windows opening themselves at night (which fixed itself?!), it has been completely trouble free. I can honestly say it's been a genuine pleasure to have owned. It...
  3. Danny_FR

I've got automatically opening windows!

But this is a "mod" I really didn't want...:shrug: For some reason everytime I open the driver's door (doesn't happen with any other door or the boot), I get 2 beeps from the alarm and all windows decide to open fully! Had a quick look around and can't see any obvious bad connections anywhere...
  4. Danny_FR

Daveyonthemove Vs. Danny_FR

Had a run down to Demon Tweeks this morning with P2858 (yellow Ibiza) and met up with Dave there. P2858's Beezer was having some bushes fitted so didn't get any pics of that but here's some pics of Dave's and mine on the car park.:D The only thing both me and Dave came...
  5. Danny_FR

Now the snow has melted...

... I thought I'd take some pics! I've had the Leon about 12 months now and not posted any proper pics yet so here they are. I've never taken night shots before so apologies that they're not that good and it's not been washed for a couple of days either...
  6. Danny_FR

Silly chavs...

Imagine the scene, we've al been there at some point... A couple of hours ago me and the missus were bored and decided to go out for a random late night drive. "Cruised" around a couple of local town centres and had a bit of a blat along some deserted country roads just to blow out the...
  7. Danny_FR

Numpties guide to detailing and products?

I've decided that next payday I'm going to invest in some decent products to keep the FR looking its best. I've had a scout through some of the topics in this section but I haven't found anything in one place. Basically what I want is a "print off, cut out and keep" type of guide to which...
  8. Danny_FR

Boost gauge?

Forgive the noobness, I've searched but haven't come up with the answer to what I'm looking for. I want to get a boost gauge and fit it to the A-pillar but what are peoples recommendations as to which make of gauge to get? Are they difficult to install? I'm planning a remap for the Leon FR in...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members