1. arron2004

Flashing light on dash

ill try it tomorrow and update
  2. arron2004

Flashing light on dash

Daz thanks mate :)
  3. arron2004

Flashing light on dash

yeah still like a monster i love it Badger really did it well! Yeah i need to stop being a lazy and cum to the meets
  4. arron2004

Flashing light on dash

True, but it all looks like its to do with some level! I just been thinking could it be power steering fluid?
  5. arron2004

Flashing light on dash

No i have checked the fluids and it aint them, i shall check fluids again tomorrow, as i checked it as soon as i got home
  6. arron2004

Flashing light on dash

Well i had my last cupra for 3 years and it never did it, and had this one over a year and its only just started doing it! its a red light not yellow!
  7. arron2004

Flashing light on dash

yeah it is tucker the light that has the ( ! ) i have checked and its like as full as it can be imo :(
  8. arron2004

Flashing light on dash

Its not my traction control mate as it happens when its off or on :( its only recently started past 3 weeks too!
  9. arron2004

Flashing light on dash

Evening all, Every time i pull out of work there is a slight hill and as soon as i go up the hill slow or fast my (!) symbol comes up flashing and beeping! Its also happens when car is under boost. I have checked brake fluid, and my oil level is checked every month! They are both fine. I have...
  10. arron2004

Bonnet respray or that carbon fibre vinyl stuff?!

Adam ask clarky as he just had his done and its a good job, same colour as yours so u can see the work befor you commit! Hvae a look at his car and if u can tell whats been painted ill be shocked ;)
  11. arron2004

Hybrid turbo

I have got ko3s Hybrid and i love it and all my passengers love looking at the roof :P If you think you would be happy with 260-285bhp (more if you go for Badger5 new Hybrid) and it is a cheaper route than BT, but if your wanting 330bhp+ then BT is the only route for you! You may have heard...
  12. arron2004

o2 sensor changed and still get EML light coming on?!?!

Wednesday, 03 August 2011, 19:33:22. Control Module Part Number: 6K0 906 032 AA Component and/or Version: 1.8L 20VT EU3 0002 Software Coding: 10500 Work Shop Code: WSC 12856 2 Faults Found: 17511 - Oxygen (Lambda) Sensor Heating; B1 S1: Performance too Low...
  13. arron2004

Aerial Problem

i just did this fitted a seat alhambra one! Looks sweet as!
  14. arron2004

Adam's K03s Imperial Blue Mk3 Ibiza Cupra: car sold BUT HAVE SOME BITS LEFT OVER

i mite pop down and watch you on the rollers :P
  15. arron2004

Would this cooler be ok?

Just had a look through my photobuket and I didn't take any :( ffs!
  16. arron2004

Would this cooler be ok?

I fitted the pro alloy fmic on my old Ibiza, and Ibiza Alex on here made me some brackets to mount the ac and rad back so it would all fit in! Maybe worth asking him?
  17. arron2004

Clutch

In 4th and 5th the revs fly up when under boost but quicker than normall if that makes sense? Lol
  18. arron2004

Clutch

So for a little bit more money you get alot better clutch? are these a fast road clutch?
  19. arron2004

Clutch

Any one rate the sachs clutchs? i looking around a jabba do these Clicky i dont get what the (HD) is ?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.