Search results

1. Adam R

sub and amp install (now updating to include full Amped speakers too!!)

if your talking about the power line from the battery to the amp in the boot, the fuse must be kept as close as possible to the battery. it is there to ensure that if the power cable is shorted to the chassis then the fuse will blow before your car catches fire. there is no way a fuse...
  2. Adam R

headlights

farking hideous. they look proper chav.
  3. Adam R

revo remap

sounds typical for REVO.... put on a more aggresive tester, then when you get the 'proper' map from them, its calmed down :(
  4. Adam R

H&R Cup Suspension

The H&R suspension is basically the cupra R suspension ;)
  5. Adam R

amp ??

Look in my sig for an amp install :)
  6. Adam R

Well I've only gone and bought "turboboy" old Cupra

That car is cracking and turboboy looked after the car. It is a rockingham car too ;) I had to check when he took me out in it:D
  7. Adam R

carbon fibre doorcards

when i said cheap as chips, i meant in comparison to an actual moulded cf door card. Also the CF does not have to be too rigid as it will be fixed in place, so most of its flex will be removed.
  8. Adam R

K03

hmm when do you want the map done ? I have left you a visitors message as i cant PM you yet (you dont have enough posts).
  9. Adam R

K03

carl where are you based in the uk ?
  10. Adam R

carbon fibre doorcards

get some one to make you some ? a flat peice of CF with a few mounting holes will be cheap as chips
  11. Adam R

put my car on the rolling road today

thanks Jay :) 215 is k03s teritory or pushed to distruction k03. this guy is dreaming
  12. Adam R

hmm. lets start this again... your standard k03 wont flow that much air reliably, it 'may' flow enough to get 215... but it wont last long!
  13. Adam R

a standard k03 wont flow enough for those figures. either the roller wanted you to feel good or you have a k03s :)
  14. Adam R

Strange tyre wear

ok, well before you go and shred your new tyres, make sure you get the wishbone bush and the ball joint ASAP. then find your nearest garage who uses a hunter wheel alignment system, and ask for a full geo (should be about £55)
  15. Adam R

Strange tyre wear

nothing is ever strange about tyre wear ;) it will be your worn bushes that are causing it. you may need a new tyre if it is worn to the chord
  16. Adam R

pic request lowered ibiza

harris, im amazed you can use the car with it like that. i would go through sumps daily with a car that low
  17. Adam R

pic request lowered ibiza

dont know how much it is lowered by but she was sitting perfectly for everyday use. she did sit about 1/2 inch lower than this but due to my 20mm rear spacers it scrubbed on the arches. even at this height multi storey car parks where a nono (front lip = scrape'age). but thats why...
  18. Adam R

Turbo revs alternative?

its not a straight fit.. i know as i tried to fit one to aq mates car! buy a decent down pipe.
  19. Adam R

FMIC size to fit widemouth

Chambers.... whoever did your IC pipe routing should be named! thats some very nice work there!
  20. Adam R

FMIC size to fit widemouth

you have a 1.4 though.... dont you ? your not planning on fitting a FMIC to a N/A Are you :cartman:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise