Search results

1. Cupra downpipe fitting help.

did you get the downpipe fitted in the end can i ask which downpipe you got as looking they range from ebay ones up to a few hundred quid has the car got much louder? thanks
  2. Show us your Wheels

people running 18's 8.5 front and 9.5 backs what size tyres are you running thanks
  3. 3sdm0.01 question.

215/35 on both front and the wider back ones ?
  4. 3sdm0.01 question.

just to drag this back up anybody running 18's but 8.5 front and 9.5 rears if so what size tyres are you running .. thanks
  5. xtrons head unit help

This fit a leon 09 plate OK? Any issues with battery drain or needing coding ? Thanks http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=121846180021&alt=web
  6. Key fob acting weird

hi did you resolve this issue as mine started doing the same this morning
  7. What did you and your MK2 do today?

2007 mate.
  8. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Ok. I purchased some not the ones on your link ad ok for the first day now thrown the light up on dash. Lol
  9. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Leds still holding out mate?
  10. What did you and your MK2 do today?

link may help you mate http://r-techperformance.co.uk/2-0-tfsi-stage-2-tuning-guide/
  11. triple r composites rear diffuser

looking on fb looks like trc are designing a new rear diffuser , which hopefully may not have the fit issues as the last one
  12. What did you and your MK2 do today?

new discs and pads all round fitted at the weekend , have short shift and revo intake sat in my frontroom waiting to be fitted :-)
  13. Head light issues

Cheers. Anything special like canbus free. Sorry still learning lol
  14. Head light issues

thanks for all the replys so far i have looked at the lights and found the adjusting bit , i have been trying to adjust them by moving the hole headlight ..lol so will have a look later tonight now i know the correct place to adjust them as for checking the bulbs it looks like it they...
  15. Head light issues

Ok I did see a star shared screw directly on top of the headlight unit. I will snap a pic tomorrow in the light and post it up so if you don't mind confirming am adjusting the correct thing for me. Will also try and take a pic of the bulb from the back of the unit to see if there are in the...
  16. Head light issues

No toggle switch. Hmm after trying to search I thought I had projector ones. Lol If these are the best I would hate to see the worst Daft question but how do I know if bulbs are upside down? Is there a better brand bulb to go for and what would I expect to pay? A little worried now as sure...
  17. Head light issues

[/URL]I have a 07 plate pfl cupra I have tried the search function but a little confused Am having issues with my main driving beam it just doesn't seem high enough. Can someone tell me what lights I have. Also they seem to move up and down side to side ok when I turn them on. Just seem...
  18. android head unit. Whos got?

any chance of the pics now ..lol also have you managed to fit reverse cam yet? am looking at fitting the unit into a pre facelift will i have any canbus issues or is it just plug it straight in and of you go sorry for all the questions
  19. android head unit. Whos got?

Wow. Great right up. Thanks. Really tempted in buying one. Look forward to you reaching 15 posts
  20. android head unit. Whos got?

hi any more feed back o the HU ? is your car pre facelift if so what did you do regarding the facia thanks
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.