Search results

1. MATTCR

Arona Lead Times

If I placed an order on Feb 1st and they didn't even accept the order until March 1st does the 14-16 weeks go from the date of order or date of acceptance? FR Sport 115, DSG.
  2. MATTCR

Arona is awesome

It's what the computer estimates I will get from a tank, so from full it shows 370. More like 340-350 with mixed driving. My FR needs to hurry up because I have a Peugeot 2008 GT Line as a hire car and it is amazing :lol: I may actually buy one.
  3. MATTCR

Arona is awesome

MPG definitely improving now, seeing 370 to a tank when filled up. Happy :) Patiently... not not so... waiting for my FR order to be accepted by the dealer....
  4. MATTCR

Loud Wiper Relay

Yes i've noticed this also, very loud.
  5. MATTCR

Arona is awesome

Its 7 speed DSG.... and she sticks to speed limits. 70 on motorway.
  6. MATTCR

Arona is awesome

Hi Pete, haha, my wife is scared of CC. She doesnt even know how to put it on, bless. From our latest fill up we've managed approx 290 miles from the tank. Quite poor so it will be going into SEAT next week, or after our next tank if it doesn't improve.
  7. MATTCR

Arona is awesome

My wife is the main driver and she's far from ambitious, very gentle on the throttle. 30 miles a day on motorway to work. Will see if it improves with more miles...
  8. MATTCR

Arona is awesome

MPG is something I am watching closely at the moment. When filled right up (40L) the computer is displaying 310 miles... this is quite dissapointing since the official figures quote 40-60mpg, the actual calculated figure for our car is 35mpg based on our fill ups. This is 30 miles a day...
  9. MATTCR

Arona is awesome

Our SE is just the standard Desire Red which seems to be their standard/off the shelf colour. No need for boring pics lol. My FR on the other hand is monsoon grey with black roof/mirrors ;) The seats in the SE are dreadful but they are fine for my wifes needs. Much better in the FR (plus...
  10. MATTCR

Arona is awesome

Just orered my 2nd Arona (FR), our first arrived early January (SE). Gave the SE to my wife and I have an FR Sport on the way. I love them and the 1.0 115 is a great little engine with the DSG attached! :D
  11. MATTCR

Mk3 splitter

My TRC splitter is for sale. PM if interested.
  12. MATTCR

Bye FR+, hello Speed Blue MK2 Cupra R

I bet that's a bit lively now isn't it :happy:
  13. MATTCR

Welcome to the SEAT gang :)
  14. MATTCR

Bye FR+, hello Speed Blue MK2 Cupra R

Holy shiiiiiiiiit :happy: Lovely motor.
  15. MATTCR

Wrap

I saw a white cupra on their facebook was that yours?
  16. MATTCR

Wrap

got it cheers
  17. MATTCR

Wrap

^ have you got an email address for wrap that car? im in stockport too and want to ask for a quote
  18. MATTCR

Cupra 280 Depreciation

I'm in the same boat with my FR. Arse completely fell out of it and I'm pissed. Unless you are OK taking a loss just stick with it.
  19. MATTCR

DTUK tuning box

Selling my CRD3+ 184 box. PM me your offers.
  20. MATTCR

DTUK tuning box

Also been running +3 on all maps for months now and no issues (other than wheel spin :D)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.