Search results

1. MATTCR

Arona is awesome

Just orered my 2nd Arona (FR), our first arrived early January (SE). Gave the SE to my wife and I have an FR Sport on the way. I love them and the 1.0 115 is a great little engine with the DSG attached! :D
  2. MATTCR

making a 184 sound better

Anyone done any decent mods to the exhaust to get more of a growl? it's the only thing mine is missing now and I like the current system (twin exit) it just needs to sound better. Cutting the middle box is the obvious but curious to hear what you lot have done to them?
  3. MATTCR

Where the hell is the reverse switch ??

Sick of searching on here with no luck :D Any one know where it is on the gearbox ?
  4. MATTCR

............//

edited
  5. MATTCR

Tapatalk broke :(

Tapatalk have done an update and no longer works with the forum... For those who haven't updated the app yet, don't do it!
  6. MATTCR

Quick, panic!! It's 4°c!!

Anyone else hate that Seat decided to make you **** yourself when it's 4°c outside by making the same beep as the EML??! Really Seat? I really don't care that it's that temperature you don't need to alarm me in thinking my car is about to break down. :lol: beep Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. MATTCR

bored? modify your leon online :)

cool little web page, have some fun with it :) made me realise I need a spoiler in my life :D http://www.3dtuning.com/en-US/tuning/seat/leon/5.door.hatchback-2006
  8. MATTCR

9.5" wheels on a MK2 - anyone??

Need some pics or advice if they'll fit without rubbing (front may be the issue, back not so much)?? anyone fitted 9.5 front and back? Wheel specs im looking at: 9.5, ET45
  9. MATTCR

Keeping steering wheel controls - aftermarket HU

Sorry, been searching for a good few hours and can't find some definite info. Changing headunit on my 2009 FL. What wiring kit do I need to retain the steering controls? For example's sake, this headunit; http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/kenwood-ddx-3023
  10. MATTCR

Selling up :(

Well never thought i'd sell it, but a company car is coming my way soon and would hate to keep this and not use it. :( Been fun :(
  11. MATTCR

Cannot access 09. Cent. Elec

Anyone had this? I can connect to other sections, and run scans but when trying at access 09 cent elec it says no response from controller It's not a port issue, and like I said I can access others and run scans so it's not the cable. I am fully licensed too. I have tried unlocking all doors...
  12. MATTCR

vagcom turning airbag light off

... permanently. Have fitted aftermarket wheel Found it years ago but can't for the life of me find how to do it again...!! anyone!? :p
  13. MATTCR

Cupra R centre caps

I have R centre caps in my cupra R wheels... I want the standard S logo ones Tried finding people to swap with but no luck so where does everyone get their centre caps from? :D These are mine....
  14. MATTCR

£25 for HIDs

May take a risk, they come with 1 year warranty so can't be that bad.... .... any opinions/thoughts? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/XENON-HID-CONVERSION-KIT-H7-6000K-HID-Cool-/260841244475?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cbb59873b#ht_641wt_905
  15. MATTCR

Stainless Steel Coilovers Recommendation

Anybody on here running stainless coils? Definatly want stainless but struggling to decide which to get. Obv ride comfort is paramount, and I wont be doing track days etc and I don’t drive like a maniac so don’t need anything too “track spec”. A few I have seen are…… FK Silverline KW...
  16. MATTCR

Brand New Cupra R Steering Wheel

Buying one from a dealer... anyone know what they retail at? Yes I could phone... but felt like asking you lot :D
  17. MATTCR

I've read some horror stories. Hold me.

So I sold my MK1 last year to free some cash and im itching to get back into a SEAT, in this case a 56/57 FR TDI. I've read some horror stories, most importantly and most frequently the injectors. Now I know all cars have problems so i get to my question and looking for your opinion on...
  18. MATTCR

FMIC LCR fail.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/seat-leon-cupra-r-260bhp-low-loud-and-fast-/140464732118?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item20b459b7d6#ht_500wt_1156 Whole car just looks shoddy - poor LCR.
  19. MATTCR

Who tows with their leon?

Looking at getting a tow bar fitted (detachable, descreet one) to my TDI. Not looking for info on how good/bad they are to tow, im sure the Leon is up to it. Looking for info on tow bars. Whos got what? Pics? Prices Oh, and its towing a motocross bike. Thanks :)