Search results

1. Whats the Mileage on your TDI

2004 TDi 1.9 Cupra just ticked over 81k
  2. Newbie

Developed a very annoying rattle that sounded like it was coming from around the glove box area. After searching and reading on here I decided to remove the CD Multichanger and the Glovebox tonight. I removed both, tightened everything I could find, checked the passenger air bag but could find...
  3. Hello from Surrey

Welcome from another new (today) surrey owner!
  4. Newbie

Just got home after picking it up. Lovely 20ish mile drive home all the way with a silly grin on my face. Goes real well on motorway and getting very good mpg too :D (until I plant me foot down to listen to that turbo kick in!)
  5. Newbie

Will be my daily driver for commuting to work so not too much to start with. Will probably start by getting it remapped. Will probably change the exhaust at some point too. I had a powerflow exhaust on my previous car and it wasn't that great tbh. I will be having a look through here to see...
  6. Newbie

picking it up today :D
  7. Newbie

Just put a deposit down on a 2004 Leon Cupra TDi. Been after one for ages! Just thought Id pop in here and say hello! The perfect car for my daily commute :) Will post some pictures after I have made 15 posts [B)]
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.