Search results

1. old yella

Robbie C's Ibiza Cupra

email sent cheers
  2. old yella

BIG Meet/Track/Santa Pod day out

Santa pod just cancelled the rwyb this weekend due the weather forcast.... Official Santa Pod Raceway After some deliberation, the RWYB this weekend has been cancelled. The weather reports for this weekend would indicate that a significant amount of snow is likely over the next...
  3. old yella

Engine in. Clutch slipping :(

Yes agreed, what sort of money is a spec 3+ clutch?
  4. old yella

Engine in. Clutch slipping :(

Got my car out of winter hibernation last week, and took it in to work for a service but on the way home i also got clutch slip but from a standard 29k mile clutch, was going to go vr6 set up! but you've now got me thinking it might not be up to the job?. What clutch are you thinking?
  5. old yella

Wide Mouth bumper

:lol::lol::lol:
  6. old yella

Front grille removal?

I changed mine to a chill/cool bar grill and i heated up a pair of pliers and remelted the bumper to remove grill section then did the same again to refit new item..... Hope thats of some use.....
  7. old yella

Renault laguna intercooler

Yes thats me:) known rich for years very clever bloke. i dont use mine enough really but yes drop us a pm and if im about i'll take you for a blast...
  8. old yella

Renault laguna intercooler

Hello sheps also from warwick, what colours the ibiza i'll look out for you.
  9. old yella

Ibiza Cupra MK3 MPG

Driving sensibly i can get 25-35mpg on the trip depending on journey length, but if im having a lead foot moment:whistle: then its down to about 7mpg.. great fun though...
  10. old yella

SEATCupra.net 10 years old

Happy birthday for tomorrow SCN and thanks for all the banter and info... look forward to the next 10..:)
  11. old yella

I've just bought a mk3 ibiza cupra in onvi yellow!

:lol: as above...welcome :lol:
  12. old yella

MK3 Ibiza Cupra* K03s Jabbasport* Moving on....

yes mines the yellow one with white wheels but its in its box for winter..lol. and the lad with the silver ones left, works in leicester now..
  13. old yella

MK3 Ibiza Cupra* K03s Jabbasport* Moving on....

think i saw you the other week on siskin drive cov near city link? well i saw a black ibiza with red rim's turned round and came back you/it was gone lol.. nice looking car anyway..
  14. old yella

Crezzy's Caddy Carnage...mk1 VW Caddy Pick Up Project....Turbo Time...ermm diesel

That should'nt matter as long as its iluminated enough..
  15. old yella

Track Day Car MK3 Ibiza

I think kev @ revo did on his old ibiza maybe worth a email!! but i doubt it would put up any codes to worry about..
  16. old yella

Track Day Car MK3 Ibiza

Looking very nice there[B)] as for shedding more weight are you still running the A/C system? if so bin it as the pump alone is pretty heavy!!! lol
  17. old yella

car starts but cuts out immediately

Id still try another gallon of fuel in it as they dont like to run low..
  18. old yella

help battery relocation

Only started it a handfull of times at the mo and no problems at all now battery back to full charge, im using the standard 8yr old battery..
  19. old yella

help battery relocation

Thanks for all replys, i checked battery voltage and it was dropping to just over 10volts while cranking as ide forgotten to turn on my charger for a week or so:doh::whistle: all ok now though and ready for mapping on the 14th.... Im using 4awg