Search results

1. supercuprar

oil and spanner symbol

thats great mate thanks alot !
  2. supercuprar

oil and spanner symbol

just chnaged the oil on my gf ibiza how do i reset the dash so it dont tell me it need doing still thanks
  3. supercuprar

slave cylinder

Righty ho ! my slaves gone again ! only had it replaced in novembr 2007 from seat in windsor , whats the deal with the warranty ? are they going to be sh its and make me pay for everything? i dont have a warranty anymore on the car but surly they have a warranty on the parts? [:@]...
  4. supercuprar

,;Rashcupra's MKV ,;R32

stunning ! best colour and the seats & sat nav are a must have !
  5. supercuprar

knock knock knock.. ARRRRGGH

im tearing my hair out with this knocking noise from the front end of my lcr ! ive had the top mounts changed thinking its that and ive had the ARB looked at , when i go over bumps it knocks and if i wiggle the steering wheel left and right quickly it makes the same sound even on flat roads...
  6. supercuprar

White Leon Cupra 20v T

This was the first one i saw and wanted a white cupra ever since !
  7. supercuprar

White Leon Cupra 20v T

Well Nice ! Thats what i wanted to do to mine . And it has to be the Rs4 alloys ... immense
  8. supercuprar

LED Rear Lights on a Black LCR

Heres mine .. love theese lights best purchase ever !
  9. supercuprar

All revs and no go - Clutch?

Yeah just a straight repacement , the one on there has done 60k so they must be ok !
  10. supercuprar

Yeah talk about bad timing ! plus i sheled out another £150 for ahire car so i can get to work wwhile garage have it ! Merry blooming christmas ! Should be good as new when it comes back though . also i was told i will need new discs next time i replace pads.. anyone recomend somewhere cheap...
  11. supercuprar

Right it went in garage today ... clutch it is . and also need the top of the suspension changing as the rubbers have perished . and new pads ! total cost ... £850
  12. supercuprar

On way home from work . went to overtake a car and all i got was revvs and no go ! Im guessing clutch ? already had my slave cylinder replaced about a year ago... and i got 60k no so its gota be clutch right ? Add to that my top mounts have perished and ive got the most annoying knocking...
  13. supercuprar

LED Rear Lights on a Black LCR

i was tempted to buy these ones but all that money for a tiny bit of led in the corner seemed like arip off to me !
  14. supercuprar

Typical MPG's...

95 ron tesco for me is 280 miles ish shell v-power around 320 !
  15. supercuprar

My SEAT Leon at MPH 08

Immense !
  16. supercuprar

LCR steering wheel

Speaking of R32 parts i soo want the r32 seats ! but they $$$$$$ !!!! Would my airbag fit into that ? and be the same colour ? want it to look perfect you see
  17. supercuprar

LCR steering wheel

ouch ! £350 quid ... there must be a fair few LCR's written off by now , have to search the scrappys me thinks ! dont want to risk a heart attack by asking seat how much they want lol !
  18. supercuprar

LCR steering wheel

Is it just me or is anyone else suffering from a manky steering wheel ? mines gone all red where it should be black with red spots ! looks horrid ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  19. supercuprar

LCR water pump

hello folks , can anyone tell me if this is the right water pump for my 2004 LCR many thanks http://www.vwspares.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=147
  20. supercuprar

Smoked OEM Quality Rear Lights

a pic at night
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.