Search results

1. SEATCOOBER

Seatcoober's Ibiza

Some pics after a wash and polish
  2. SEATCOOBER

Seatcoober's Ibiza

right the time has come to sell my beloved cupra, i need some ideas on price, here is all the mods the car has had done to the last detail CUPRA MODS ENGINE Supersprint back box exhaust 3” stainless system Bailey recirc dump valve Custom 3” induction kit Revo chip...
  3. SEATCOOBER

Mot failure on emmisions!!

how can people run decats and still pass mot and mine doesnt???
  4. SEATCOOBER

block 32 at idle was lambda -2.1% and second at -2.3%
  5. SEATCOOBER

at idle?
  6. SEATCOOBER

on idle its measuring 840RPM 49 degrees -2.3%-8.6% fluctuating lamda 00111110 bin bits
  7. SEATCOOBER

right changed lamda sensor now and still reading 0.5, pointing more at the cat now i think anymore suggestions?
  8. SEATCOOBER

well ive done the bypasses and also have the n75 unplugged, the map is revo and it was done by clive athowe in norwich over a year ago but its been off the road for a year, mannaged to get the sensor out just waiting on the new one hopefully this will solve my emission issues!!!
  9. SEATCOOBER

i have already bought one mate and should be getting it 2morrow cheers any way!!
  10. SEATCOOBER

anyone know what size spanner i need to undo lamda sensor before i start is it a 19mm?
  11. SEATCOOBER

is that a deffinate conclusion then that the lamda ensor is goosed should this not have been picked up when my car was mapped?
  12. SEATCOOBER

also been for a spirited drive drove straight in the centre and the probe was straight in (pardon the pun) think the lowest i got it down to was 0.5, i have also changed plugs and oil in the last week to see if that helps!
  13. SEATCOOBER

yes running a 200 cell sports cat from blueflame
  14. SEATCOOBER

right looking to bring my car back on the road for the summer but cant get it through its mot on emmiions CO levels are reading 0.8 instead of 0.3 so running very rich at the min, im running revo stage three and i keep getting this fault code 16514- oxygen (lamda) sensor B1 S1 malfunctionin...
  15. SEATCOOBER

Brembo seal kit

easy enough to do, pop the pistons using a footpump and old school plastic football pump adapter blowing down the hose, depending if you have new dust cover seals remove them first as they will rip if you havnt then do the seals in the calipers then push the pistons back in job done then dust...
  16. SEATCOOBER

lcr top boost pipe onto mk3 ?

i have one for sale if you want it pm me!
  17. SEATCOOBER

Front Hub Nut

or a bigger bar!!
  18. SEATCOOBER

W.O.T Box & 2-step launch control

need videos!!
  19. SEATCOOBER

Those of you with ebay intercoolers . .

have a look at my ebay cooler mate on readers rides, bought the pipework off the bay with the decent clamps you can get never had a pipe blow as yet soon to get them welded together aswell so should look abit neater!
  20. SEATCOOBER

Bye bye Seat, Hello Audi

welcome to the audi world mate!!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members