Search results

1. Robby

True delivery times

Great news Rich! As of Thursday when I spoke to dealer there was no news so hopefully they are on the same boat.
  2. Robby

True delivery times

Been told the car should be ready by the end of the month, if not sooner. Hope you hear something soon!
  3. Robby

True delivery times

Rich, my dealer confirmed car has been built and is on route! What i would say is that the dealer pointed out that the scrappage must be used within 4 months of the order date. I would be speaking to your dealer tomorrow!
  4. Robby

True delivery times

No news yet. Will be calling the dealer today. Will let you know what I hear.
  5. Robby

True delivery times

I went for the Bluetooth and USB options. Had not realised the USB is now standard. Will be raising that with the dealer as surprisingly they haven't voluntered that piece of information! Opted against the winter pack, which I think was pretty much the only option. It does at least seem...
  6. Robby

True delivery times

Our Emocion Tdis are obviously being built together!
  7. Robby

True delivery times

Guess it isn't just me. Ordered a LeonEmocion under the scrappage deal in September. Initially told delivery mid December to early Jan. After lack of any news phoned up and told week 1 build so should be with the dealer end of Jan. So over 4 months from date of order, which does seem a long time.
  8. Robby

Boot Space

Prams and car seats Hi guys. Been a while. As a father to be I am currently facing the wondeful world that is choosing a pram and car seat...and I thought picking a car was difficult! Did a search and thought this thread was the nearest to the info I needed (not sure if it would be more...
  9. Robby

Recommendations of dealers - POST HERE (new upto date thread)

Spur Wimbledon Bought 2 Leons off them - a Leon Cupra and a Leon Cupra R. Friendly helpful salesmen and very helpful servicing department. Resolved the coil pack issue on my Cupra quickly by replacing all 4 without fuss and never had any real cause to complain. Am sure Russboy will back me...
  10. Robby

Tomtom

I'm thinking about this, but after buying a Road Angel, can't really justify the extra cost at the mo. Shoud have just got the TomTom... :(
  11. Robby

Official: New 2005 Toledo (Production)- your comments go here!

I guess they are working on the basis of their "young and sporty" market growing up eventually and having kids/ requiring something a bit....bigger? :whistle:
  12. Robby

Correct and best oil for Cupra R?

1000 mile oil change? Does this apply to Cupra's aswell as Cupra R's? Did not see any reference to it in the manual, and was told 10,000 is the next service. :confused:
  13. Robby

Octavia RS better than Cupra!

Hi! Just joined, but thought I'd pop my 2p in. Correct me if I am wrong, isn't the RS more expensive than the Leon?:confused: And looking at the depreciation in the back of Autocar, the RS retains only 29% of its value after 3 years, as opposed to the Leons 52%. Now which is the better buy?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise