Search results

1. belgarion

Alpine head unit fitted and working

The satnav facia just sort of sits nicely without really clipping in. Maybe it's just sitting enough around the vw adapter and the dash. I haven't really worked out what's holding it in but it seems fine on mine. Do you have the vw adapter screwed in to the dash?
  2. belgarion

Service Costs for a Mk 2 Leon

I've just been quoted £260.28 (I'm guessing Ex VAT) for 2nd annual service, and £50 for brake fluid change.. Think I'll do that myself! Charging that much for what? They actually going to watch it drain for 30 minutes? (Seat in Cheshunt)
  3. belgarion

Service indicator

How do you turn it off? Mine wasn't done after service either. WHat else did they not do??
  4. belgarion

Has anybody fitted an after market double din Stereo??

I had no idea either, and found it quite time consuming and there are loads of things you will come across that you haven't thought about. Save yourself the agro and pay for someone good to fit it! :)
  5. belgarion

No Warning for Low Washer Fluid

Annoying warning light.. Mine worked fine. Haven't got winter kit or anything.. Its actually quite annoying if your lazy like me and just can't be bothered to fill it up for a month. Was due a service so I let the dealer do it. :) Makes a noise at startup same as the "QUICK! GET TO A PETROL...
  6. belgarion

Wheel Repair

Car parks are the worst.. Right at the exit gate, while your concentrating on the ticket machine, all is well. Then suddenly there is a kerb you can't see as you pull off. Seriously messed 1 of mine up.
  7. belgarion

Thought I'd update this and hopefully make it a bit easier for people. Check through the thread for specifics, but.... Things you need other than the headunit, with rough price guide: -Seat SatNav surround (Part number varies for different colour dash/models..) About £10 -VW...
  8. belgarion

Using CD-RWs in the MP3 head unit

iTunes on a mac works too.
  9. belgarion

Where to store the manuals?

Mines been in the passenger door pocket for a few months now, and it moving around has finaly got on my nerves. Storing it at home now! The glove box struggles to hold anything, so seeing as this is useless space (Unless you have your iPod in there) its a good place.
  10. belgarion

True MPG of the new cupra!!!!!!

Just hit the 3000 miles mark today and averaged 29MPG.. Most of my journeys are just over 30mpg, so it must have been really bad the first 500 miles or so.... Did a 200 mile trip home from Oulton park, and opnly really got good mpg due to traffic, otherwise, I'd have been about 25mpg.
  11. belgarion

Under Seat Storage.

Another Cupra wiith no storage under any seat
  12. belgarion

Standard stereo fitting anyone ?

Do you remember which wire it was from the diagram? My Stereo has constant power, and this sounds easier than finding another source..
  13. belgarion

:doh: Sorry, I should have double checked.. :)
  14. belgarion

Has anyone got it set up to switch on and off with the ignition? This is bugging me a bit. I'm thinking of coming off the cig lighter, but it looks like a big job just to find 1 wire.. Any tips? I'm ready to attempt the steering controls as well.. It doesn't look fun!
  15. belgarion

Esp Off

Watch the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIJHLumWVbY
  16. belgarion

Leon Demo

I ordered mine before driving it as well... Was more than pleased when I did get a test drive!
  17. belgarion

What did you use to secure the VW adaptor? My facia falls off if I accelerate at the moment, but I'm not planning to fix anything in just yet until everything is working..
  18. belgarion

Croft

I was at that end of the track and did see this move. Sorry Jason, you should keep to your line if you don't want to lose your place. Turner isn't going to slow down is he? Anyway, thats not why the rest got past him, coz he was still in front of them all for the complex, he was just slower than...
  19. belgarion

Heated Mirrors

All Cupras and FR have this as standard?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise