Search results

1. Guide:- Removing Secondary Air Injection

Thanks mate, I was strongly considering getting a scan tool but didn't know what would be best suited for just reading and clearing codes. Do you need to get any additional software specific to the car or is it just plug and play?
  2. Guide:- Removing Secondary Air Injection

Apologies for dragging up an old thread! SAI on mine has been removed, blanking plates fitted and a 330 ohm resister is 'slotted' into the connector that used to attach to the SAI pump. Think the previous owner had an engine light pop up now and again but had no engine light for a while. It has...
  3. My Mk3 Imperial Blue Ibiza Cupra * Final Update 30/5/10*

Ill keep her safe her mate ;)
  4. Car running too hot?

Cheers Bill, makes me feel less bad forking out the 200 beans to get it sorted!
  5. Car running too hot?

Hmm, was that your water temperature though or oil temp? Decided to try and pull out the stops and get it replaced now as I will have to do it eventually. I have managed to source a metal impeller pump and get it delivered same day today and pleaded with a garage to fit it by tomorrow lunch...
  6. Car running too hot?

Alright fellas, Wondered if I could get a little comparison to what your cars are running at oil temp wise. My car has started to run a little hotter than it used to and I am not sure this is due to recent mods (ko3s stage 2 CC) or the water pump on its way out due to losing fins etc. Note -...
  7. Wilz Ibiza Cupra R

Nice one Will, look fantastic. Just got mine resprayed in white with the new decals over the top and lacquer over the top. In terms of 'sealing' the wheel, what you going to use? just normal car wax or a specalist wax for wheels (had a look in halfrauds only to find brake dust repellent?!)...
  8. Onvi Mk3 ICR - Nurburg Toy

Cheers buddy, thanks for the feedback. Most of my mates were originally opposed and are now coming round to the idea that it looks different, yet still cool
  9. Onvi Mk3 ICR - Nurburg Toy

Thanks for the comments guys, I was in a lot of indecision whether to go white or go graphite or gunmetal grey. White won out in the end as I like the rally look, will probably regret it due to having to clean them every other day! Will try and get some arty shots when I am at the ring and...
  10. Onvi Mk3 ICR - Nurburg Toy

Hello all! Been a long time coming but thought I'd post up a few pictures of where my car is today from when I got it 2 years ago. Bought it from a chap up north and was in fairly good nick with all the normal Cupra R refinements and a few minor mods including the seat sport suspension kit...
  11. Ibiza Cupra R front brake pads

I can confirm that this advice is correct, ds2500's all the way. Great delivery off Bill as well.
  12. Red Cupra GT2871R

Have not seen this Ibiza, looks absolutely gorgeous :drool: Top work keeping it that clean and very impressive spec. You use the car on track at all or she for show use only? not sure I could bring myself to track a car with paintwork that stunning!
  13. new wheels on car fianlly! see last page 7 for pics

Eagle F1's are a very good tyre. Ran these on mine for the last couple of years and have stood up to a lot of harsh treatment including a lot of tracking.
  14. new wheels on car fianlly! see last page 7 for pics

Good choice mate, defo be different. I would say keep em as they are as that costs you nothing initially and get some photos up to get some feedback. I personally think baby blue will look awesome....:D
  15. B3NNYs Flash Red K03 Hybrid Ibiza Cupra - First Hybrid logs (WMI Installed)

Sounds awesome mate, really pleased for you. Do you have any traction issues with that much power? I was finding ko3s a bit lairy in the lower gears when it was first done but a less digital right foot and an awareness of any form of moisture/dampness on the road has helped to overcome this...
  16. B3NNYs Flash Red K03 Hybrid Ibiza Cupra - First Hybrid logs (WMI Installed)

Very interested to see what the difference is like between the ko3s and the hybrid. Fully understand the fat kid in the sweet shop analogy, I couldn't sleep properly the night before picking up my car from Bill after it had its ko3s fitted ;)
  17. stage 1 revo or custom code?

Not had it rr'd yet mate. People running similar specs seem to get around the 230-240bhp mark though I think
  18. stage 1 revo or custom code?

If your getting these other mods mate you might as well hold out for the stage 2 rather than fork out twice for two remaps. I have stage 2 custom code on mine and I really enjoy it, can really start to play with some fast cars on track (if thats your thing) and is a completely different car to...
  19. pics of forge fmic's

Spot on, I cant :D Thats a really good fitting guide from forge, quite impressed!
  20. pics of forge fmic's

Mine with half the original mesh! (lower half had to be removed as it was too tight a fit). Sorry its not a front shot, this was the best I had.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.