Search results

1. longman

anyone with a vag com in the medway area kent

Yeah, let me know. Sorry I can't do earlier. PM me if you like and we can arrange it.
  2. longman

anyone with a vag com in the medway area kent

Vag Com Hi I work in Hartlip on the A2 and could help you one night next week if you like. With that conversion, I assume you still have the diagnostic plug and it hasn't been omitted from the loom? Thursday eve is good for me? Let me know if you are insterested. Rob
  3. longman

Help with Code Please

Sorry, should have explained that. Temporarily: There should be a button somewhere in your car that you can press once before you get out and lock it. It turns off the sensors, allowing you to leave a pet in the car so it doesn't set the alarm off. The icon on it is a dot with 3 increasing...
  4. longman

Help with Code Please

An option would be to turn off the interior sensors and see if the alarm still gets triggered. If there is a fault with them, they could be setting the alarm off unecessarily.
  5. longman

Help with Code Please

I still think the interior monitoring sensors could be at fault. When it came up with all of the reasons for the alarm being triggered in the first instance, (Regardless of the component faults) what where the reasons?
  6. longman

Help with Code Please

Rachel, is there any chance you can post the exact fault on here. If I could see the reasons for the alarm going off, it would point to where the fault lies. e.g, if it was the interior monitor sensors, it would point to wither a fault with them or something more simple. Cheers
  7. longman

VAG-COM in Sth East, please?!

I can be at J7 off of M20 if you fancy travelling down and meeting at the services?
  8. longman

VAG-COM in Kent area?

TN27 9.. South of Maidstone on the A274.
  9. longman

VAG-COM in Kent area?

Just let me know when you can do it... Saturday is a possibility.. I am in Headcorn so not far.
  10. longman

VAG-COM in Kent area?

I could probably help you. I work in Hartlip.. Finish about 5 if you want to meet up somewhere.
  11. longman

Vag com anyone got one - sittingbounre

I live in Headcorn, I guess one option would be for you to come to me once you have finished work one evening or maybe at the weekend so there is more time. What are the symptoms of the car, making you think its not right? We may have to do some data logging as opposed to just scan it for...
  12. longman

I am away until Wednesday now. I will send you a PM when I get back and we can arrange something. Perhaps we could meet at the Bobbing Apple car park? I finish work at 5ish so could meet you at about half past? Cheers Rob
  13. longman

I work in Rainham. I could meet you somewhere and plug in for you. Let me know if you are interested.
  14. longman

Data Logging

PM me your e.mail address and I will fire them off to you
  15. longman

Data Logging

You can download some from the Ross-Tech site or make them yourself. I did both.
  16. longman

Vag-Com help please

The problem could well be a split hose or leaky DV. However, if you can't find any problems there, it could be the MAF sensor. If the MAF is reading air flow incorrectly, the ECU could be requesting an incorrect fuel volume and that would cause the "Fuel trim bank1 system too lean" error...
  17. longman

Anyone With Vag-Com In Gillingham/Rainham Kent ?

Hi John Changing channel 2 to say '0' is correct. Not sure about channel 46, I thought that was done automatically. I usually use the 'SRI RESET' function in Applications, (depending on your version of V/C or VDCS) That automatically resets your reminders.
  18. longman

Anyone With Vag-Com In Gillingham/Rainham Kent ?

I work in Rainham and know how to do it, if that helps?
  19. longman

haz eny one in Kent get vagcom

Sounds like there are a few Turbos.... I am near Maidstone and have it. Let me know if you want any help.
  20. longman

MK1 Leon GT2x Build - thats it folks

I used mole grips on mine, a small pair just grip the ridge of the screw head. That way, you just need to worry about turning and not gripping at the same time. Definitely not woth cancelling Bills for this mate. there are plenty of ways to do it.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.