Search results

1. xd-data-ii

Leon/Toledo HID Headlamp Guide/FAQ

That's for newer Leon's. If yours is mk1 you don't need them.
  2. xd-data-ii

Scangauge II / XGauge Coding

dyno and vag-com there is a scangauge software upgrade to 4.07 that adds the hp as standard gauge and performance features. dunno how you'd upgrade it in europe. Im now in america and just sent the scangauge to them in Arizona and a check and they upgrade it and send it back.
  3. xd-data-ii

Oh crap. Must have seen it on someone else's avatar and thought was your message .. Ignore that bit I miss my turbo!
  4. xd-data-ii

As much as it pains me to help an arsenal fan... :rolleyes: You need the x-gauge manual Look at this page here for it and other info http://www.scangauge.com/support/xgauge.shtml It's all self explanatory what to do for the bhp and the stuff I put previously is pretty straight forward for...
  5. xd-data-ii

Dashboard Engine warning light is on and running rough from cold start

Did you get this sorted? What resolution to the P0171 code worked? My friend with my old car is having problems with it and that code for past few months. Temp sensor and thermostat also replaced. New maf that has been checked to be working and new coilpacks. Would greatly appreciate your...
  6. xd-data-ii

Flip Key

Yes. If you can get it out of the glue without smashing it. Otherwise you will need to get a brand new transponder and will need you skc (or sku code - can't remember exactly) and a way to program the transponder. Be very very careful!
  7. xd-data-ii

MY01 Leon Cupra now with CCFL angel eyes 2 1/2" dp-200cell cat and one box

Would look much better with the Seat grill badge back on. Looks really like something is missing or left undone Lights look great though
  8. xd-data-ii

Leon Mk1 and Mk2 Operation Manuals

What? Are you expecting them to do something for you by themselves? They are only pdf files!
  9. xd-data-ii

Yes. The manual tells you how to set it as a xgauge
  10. xd-data-ii

Fabia Rear Wiper *WARNING* READ BEFORE YOU DO THE FABIA MOD

Ah thats no big deal Quite the over-reaction
  11. xd-data-ii

Hmmm... thats interesting. Ill check it out later as to what it is reading - now the weather is slightly warmer. If at 75 ill change the thermostat as you said - am only always getting around 26mpg. (230 miles at were the needle moves left of quarter full)
  12. xd-data-ii

Nice. Did you do them yourself? I have rolls on tint film but have never bothered trying to install on the car. Would you tint the clear parts of the rear lights? Have done mine and think it looks much better. Especially in the colour our cars are in.
  13. xd-data-ii

Glow Shift Boost Gauge

I think the quality is excellent
  14. xd-data-ii

Bumpers - Pre-facelift to Cupra R

Search search search Has been through many times with numerous guides. Look at fallen angels website for guide on how to do this
  15. xd-data-ii

Cupra badge fitting?

Heres the image of the back of my car
  16. xd-data-ii

Cupra badge fitting?

I think his Cupra badge is not put on correctly - in the picture. Mine has the flag on the cupra badge rising slightly to the right side of the SEAT T with the Cupra up tighter to the Seat one. I think this is the way it should be - not directly under it. 20VT is the same Ill see if i have a...
  17. xd-data-ii

Glow Shift Boost Gauge

Yeah that looks better now alright. Why do you have the scangauge set to three things that you can read straight from the normal dials? Stick bhp on there at least.
  18. xd-data-ii

Glow Shift Boost Gauge

The black face ones look better at night. Seems the white background in all the gauges cause the illumination to flood it and make the whole gauge look too red. Black ones (as in the pic from my gauge) doesnt have this happen at all - and if you look at Lee's pic the white one illuminated all...
  19. xd-data-ii

Glow Shift Boost Gauge

I think the lighter on mine is switched. I'll have to double check it. I wonder if there is a delay on it. Well if it's all wired correct then it's faulty. Or something is happening in your car that removes supply to it. Either way that is not how the gauges should behave.
  20. xd-data-ii

Glow Shift Boost Gauge

no. You don't hold the button for a couple of seconds. You press it the cycle through the colors - don't hold it I presume you have not set it one of the two modes that it cycles through the colors I think you have it wired wrong The lighter supply is switched and is not on permanent and that's...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.