Search results

1. sscpfc

spare wheel

Good luck
  2. sscpfc

spare wheel

brilliant,thanks very much.i will just leave it as it is then.once again cheers
  3. sscpfc

wing mirror knob

hi there any one know where i can get a new electric wing mirror knob and how much cheers
  4. sscpfc

spare wheel

hi there was just wondering if any one knew the best place to get an 18" spare wheel.i got new alloys and need a spare in case of a puncture as the spare i have at the mo is 17".plus i have to mot next month and think i may need one to pass. cheers
  5. sscpfc

Best Looking Cupra!!!!

here is mine,still needs pleanty of work(lowering,remap,exhaust).just need some ,money
  6. sscpfc

sscpfc's Mk1 Leon Cupra

and a new exhaust,i think this may get expensive:blink:
  7. sscpfc

sscpfc's Mk1 Leon Cupra

cheers guys,i think the wheels are dotz nardos,i managed to get them very cheap of one of my mates.i agree it does need to go south a bit and think that will be my next job(when i get a few extra quid)[/IMG] [/IMG]
  8. sscpfc

sscpfc's Mk1 Leon Cupra

hi just thought it was about time i put a few pictures on here[/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  9. sscpfc

partial de-badge, total de-badge, or re-badge?

[/IMG] here is mine
  10. sscpfc

What does you car suck on? (The Induction Kit War)

ive got the dynatwist,only had it a few weeks but not had any problems.
  11. sscpfc

Dynatwist Fitting

standard dv at the mo.fitting i kit tomorrow so i will let u know what i think
  12. sscpfc

C U P R A Badge

pm sent cheers everyone
  13. sscpfc

C U P R A Badge

Ok Cheers
  14. sscpfc

Dynatwist Fitting

Yes Brand New Thanks Very Much,try And Fit It Tomorrow
  15. sscpfc

C U P R A Badge

Can Only See Red Ones On Ebay,have To Be Patient I Guess Cheers
  16. sscpfc

Got Mine Today For £179 Delivered
  17. sscpfc

C U P R A Badge

Hi There Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get The Chrome Cupra Badge ,with The Large Letters For The Rear.i Wanted To Remove My Other Badges And Just Have This Cheers
  18. sscpfc

hi there got my dynatwist today and was just wondering if the filter needs oiling before fitting
  19. sscpfc

Dynatwist Fitting

hi there just got my dynatwist and was wondering if the filter needed oiling before fitting cheers
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.