Search results

1. fcuknafe

Another topic YET AGAIN on my BROKEN CAR!

Oh sorry I spoke to Craig and he said he's spoken to you about it? What info do you want?
  2. fcuknafe

That's what craig told me today bill, I don't know what the "ignition" thing you mentioned is! It's getting a little silly now :-/ no1 seems to Know
  3. fcuknafe

950c by 5krpm and heavy into correction
  4. fcuknafe

I'm not sure if your free sometime could you email Craig@gotboost? The head was porus on the exhaust side ?
  5. fcuknafe

:censored: Right ill keep it short because atm im livid with the leon lol its had some troubles over the last few months and after having a new Head and top rebuild i decided to keep it. Its day one from the garage and its throwing up the same fault code again im going to get the code later but...
  6. fcuknafe

Exhuast temp's to high - HELP

Nope its running perfect now untill it hits those temp's then throw's it into limp. EGT sensor has been replaced and its still the same .. still at the garage on going ...
  7. fcuknafe

anyone else shed any light ....
  8. fcuknafe

yeeer it does smell lean when its idling ... will tell the garage all the info i can get
  9. fcuknafe

Hello , ive recently had a head rebuild and all the extra's which come with it. Its now going into limp mode and a code being thrown up saying "exhuast temp to high" Its been back to the garage and theyv took the head appart again rebuilt it (why they did that i dont know) put every thing back...
  10. fcuknafe

Cambelt change on my R

Most garage's charge around £350-£400 for the cambelt change. i think the kit is around £120/150
  11. fcuknafe

Oh NO head gasket

Ive bad luck this week. The owner before me had the head gasket done and dont think they had the head skimmed ;( so its warped on me this week after 7months of owning it. Im paying £800 for Head skimmed and pressure tested , Competition Head gasket kit , Timing belt , water pump , seals ...
  12. fcuknafe

Well Poo hit the fan Yesterday ...

Yer im having a "few" other bits done. I was thinking other internals and maybe uprating the turbo but i really cant be bothered with more hassel and tbh the extra £££ as im just touching the £800 mark now with my savings. See how she go's it might be up for sale if i find something else =/
  13. fcuknafe

what to look out for when buying an LCR

I Paid £4.7k for My 2004 LCR FSH 49k New turbo etc But ive just had to spend £800 on it this week! but ive had it 7months so thats not to bad
  14. fcuknafe

Well Poo hit the fan Yesterday ...

Had some bad luck yesterday. My car was getting lined up ready for my stage2 remap @ gotboost bridgend and whilst it was ticking over outside getting ready for the big dyno all of a suddern a load of white smoke started pouring out of the exhuast and engine bay. fans were going crazy and temp...
  15. fcuknafe

Jetex fitted

Ive got the Jetex Cone with 007p and it sounds amazing . Loud grumble followed by a loud sneeze haha
  16. fcuknafe

Are 50mm springs a bit too much for standard shocks etc?

If i was going cheap coilovers go JOM's ive had 2 sets and no problems but i had 1 set of FK's and they seiz'ed after a year
  17. fcuknafe

Misfire when cold

Sorry to bring the thread back up but i had simular problems when the engine was warm . I changed the Temp sensor which i mate did on his passat 20v t who had same problems and its been 2days and ive had no signs of the problem? it maybe the issue worth a try because mine work'd and it was £5 fix
  18. fcuknafe

Two Questions (Dog mount / Cv boot )

Hello . Did my uprated Dog bone mount bush today (yellow poly) all fine and was very easy to do which i was suprised =) is it normal for vibration whislt pulling off in 1st gear? im sure ive read on here about it? also i cant see no differnce but thats me. Second Question is Im doing my cv...
  19. fcuknafe

new anti roll bar needed !! HELP !!

Ive been told the front R32 standard ARB's are really good :) im after one next
  20. fcuknafe

Misfire when cold

Im having simular intermitant problems when engines warm and its started again. takes ages to start and its misfire'n if rev'd and idles at 1500rpm. ive just had a brand new Bosch MAF and still no fault codes and still the same problem. it happens like 1 in 5 drives but go's once i drive off ...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise