Search results

1. monkgti

mk3 parts om a mk2

You mean 100k miles on engine? I think it was a bit more but its had belts done so ill not bother.
  2. monkgti

mk3 parts om a mk2

It was but not now...
  3. monkgti

mk3 parts om a mk2

Married up to my 4:1 czm box (lsd will be scourced ASAP) URL=http://s35.photobucket.com/user/millview2002/media/IMAG0652.jpg.html][/URL]
  4. monkgti

mk3 parts om a mk2

I got a solid flywheel and decent clutch to marry up also.
  5. monkgti

mk3 parts om a mk2

Yes homemade solid ally. Engine is 225( I got the graph from the kid I got it off) Still lots to do tho before its back on track. Sort intercooler, finish off making exhaust, wiring(not my bag but luckily my old man's) Its fly by wire throttle also so I need to sort that.lightweight boot and...
  6. monkgti

mk3 parts om a mk2

natural progression really ed and cheap power Its a ko3s aum Audi motor mapped up already.
  7. monkgti

mk3 parts om a mk2

Lightweight panels going on to compensate weight of this!
  8. monkgti

mk3 parts om a mk2

Hi guys Does anyone know if I can put mk3 tailgate on a mk2.. Also the front end.. could I use mk3 front grille? Cheers
  9. monkgti

ARB dtpplinks

Windscreen is still glass but remaining 5 are perspex, mine are bolted in between a foam perimeter strip and I'm not sure if they will leak in just yet as I don't really plan to use it in wet but I'm sure ill get caught out...
  10. monkgti

ARB dtpplinks

If you look a bit further down you will see the only thing silver inside is the instrument surround, everything else is back to black. Notice the pedals a little closer...the throttle is now on the left, due to my dodgy leg I've swapped throttle and brake position. There's a B & M quickshift on...
  11. monkgti

ARB dtpplinks

Boxters a nice looking motor ed. Some Ibiza pics F
  12. monkgti

ARB dtpplinks

Hi Ed Car see's it first run out in 4 1/2 years at the end of this month at cadwell park. I've freshened it up with poly bushes, new brakes with pagid blues and some 888's on 15 "wheels. Just hope I'm not to disheartened with performance but fingers crossed it might nip along ok with the czm box...
  13. monkgti

ARB dtpplinks

http://www.vwspares.co.uk/ibiza99_suspension.php Hi Whilst changing control arm bushes to poly the other day I sheared my droplinks. Bar is 23 and 20mm at link connection ends. Euro couldn't find part from oen no( 1H0 411 327) and the febi part no. in the vwspares link was 18mm from...
  14. monkgti

mk2 ibiza after 4 years....

I've left your coilovers on for the minute and will see how they are but I've bought the new ones now so I'll prob stick them on..
  15. monkgti

Ed No worries, I had a merc one that had similar type of locking so I managed to hammer it on and remove no problem. I changed the rear bearings when I put the new discs on. The front windows will soon have sliders in them... Cheers.
  16. monkgti

Good excuse to visit your family and do a track day then..
  17. monkgti

Hi Dave Yes, my local track croft have a rs weekend on 8 & 9 June. I'm gonna sign up for the Sunday.
  18. monkgti

It has nuespeed on rear and turbo one on front. Yes, spacers are a consideration but not till I see how it turns in on track. I'm sure I'll be after more power at some stage.but will see.
  19. monkgti

Yes, all but windscreen.
  20. monkgti

Got car tested today.. Cold start valve was stuck and it wouldn't tick over but good old wd40 and a bit leverage freed it off. Gonna change gearbox tomorrow to a lower final drive CZM one.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.