Search results

1. Eat The Rich

black or grey lcr

Black... come to think of it I might have a gorgeous black one for sale... ;)
  2. Eat The Rich

Struggling to sell?...

Yeah I know what you mean, it's only just 2 years old and been very well looked after. Ah well, someone will come along for it soon and they'll be getting a cracking car for a very fair price If things were different and I hadn't have bought this house then I'd be keeping it for a good few...
  3. Eat The Rich

Struggling to sell?...

Cheers guys Cupraloon - I've got it on Autotrader website and on Pistonheads... guess I'll have to wait it out
  4. Eat The Rich

Struggling to sell?...

Yeah I know, mines got just under a year warranty left... all for £11,995 ;) Cheers for the replies anyway guys :)
  5. Eat The Rich

Struggling to sell?...

Anyone else selling their LCR at the moment and struggling a little? I've had mine up for sale for a bit over a week and had very little interest, you think this is maybe cause it's a 'modified' car with the REVO? I honestly think £11,995 is really cheap for a 2005 '05 LCR with 20k, REVO Stage...
  6. Eat The Rich

Cupra R sound like a DIESEL at idle

I sorta know what you mean mate, when they start up too especially...
  7. Eat The Rich

Value my car...

Thanks guys... yeah I'm pretty sure I won't have a problem selling it - it's such an amazing car... booked my bike theory and CBT now ;)... on the way to getting a bike :p
  8. Eat The Rich

Value my car...

Cheers mate... still in the process of having a long hard think about this all - it ain't too bad if I go down this route anyway, I've always wanted a bike license/bike but never had the spare cash... with his I could pay off debts, still have a cool little car and have a bike :p
  9. Eat The Rich

Value my car...

I've recently bought a house (yeah, one of these situations) and I was doing alright paying for that, decorating it and running this car... I've had really nice cars for a good few years now and I'm thinking now I'm not sure if I want £12,000 tied up in a car when I've still got stuff to do on...
  10. Eat The Rich

Value my car...

How much do you reckon my car is worth? - 2005 Leon Cupra R - Black - 19,900 miles - REVO Stage 1 - Forge 007p DV - Green Panel Filter Absolutely excellent condition apart from some stonechips on the bonnet See here for pictures Cheers :)
  11. Eat The Rich

Paint Warranty?...

Yeah I've got some Mer at home, I used all three Meguiars stages last so the paint is in decent condition - gonna give it a wash and a session with the Mer at weekend then :)
  12. Eat The Rich

Poll: Do you have a Leon Cupra or Leon Cupra R?

Just tipped the scales to the LCR... 154 to 153 now :D
  13. Eat The Rich

Paint Warranty?...

Yeah it's unbelievable. Like I said, mines only done 19k and the bonnet is awful :(
  14. Eat The Rich

Paint Warranty?...

My car is a black LCR... I absolutely cherish it (like with all my cars I've had) but the paint on the bonnet ain't doing too good, despite how well I look after it. CRAIGLCR - Nah it's not corrosion, it's just purely stonechips all on the bonnet, bumper, wings and a bit above the windscreen...
  15. Eat The Rich

Paint Warranty?...

Cheers for the replies guys :) I wouldn't mind this if I did a lot of motorway driving but I don't... they're still getting worse :(
  16. Eat The Rich

Paint Warranty?...

...do LCR's come with any kind of paint warranty? If so, what does this cover? The reason I'm asking is cause I'm getting really wound up with the awful paint quality on my LCR (thought it was bad on my Civic Type R, this is much worse!). My car is an '05 black LCR with 19k on the clock and...
  17. Eat The Rich

It never rains....

Trust me Rob, it's not just you - running a decent car will always bite you in the ass financially every now and then... usually a few things at the same time the tax is due with me :rolleyes: Ah well, it's all worth it... :D
  18. Eat The Rich

Blueflame vs Oem soundclip

Definitely put one of these on my 'must have next' list! :p
  19. Eat The Rich

Blueflame vs Oem soundclip

That sounds awesome!... Yeah, as m.r.davies said though, what's it like cruising on the motorway? That's what I used to like about a magnex system I had on an old 106 GTi, it sounded well but wasn't that much louder on the motorway Either way... I wish I had some spare money this month...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.