Search results

1. SidewaysCupra

LCR Wheel colour?

White! ;)
  2. SidewaysCupra

Do i need to sit down??

Have you had the water pump changed? Any white crap under the oil filler cap? Compression test should give you an answer regarding head gasket.
  3. SidewaysCupra

mk3 seat ibiza pictures

Here's mine
  4. SidewaysCupra

Boost guage

Here you go: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1684844&postcount=4
  5. SidewaysCupra

milltek fitted but.....

Yep. Thats what I meant. If the plastic cable ties worked why not replace them with some stainless steel ones...
  6. SidewaysCupra

milltek fitted but.....

My blueflame has been rattling for about a year now. Going to get off my lazy arse and do something about it tommorrow though. I have bought some manifold/exhaust wrap and some stainless steel cable ties. Going to wrap the rear beam and anywhere else that rattles. My heatshield is also...
  7. SidewaysCupra

Servicing

See here: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=63373&highlight=oil+amount
  8. SidewaysCupra

Servicing

Im pretty sure it's four and a half litres. Unless my car is "special":rolleyes:
  9. SidewaysCupra

My Dirty Fuel Filter with Pictures. Non Service?!

Thanks buddy. Damn my slow typing.
  10. SidewaysCupra

Oops. Just seen it in the first picture. :redface: Ignore me. It's been a long day!
  11. SidewaysCupra

Could you put up the part number please. I ordered a fuel filter from vag parts before they went bust but they sent me the wrong one. I have searched but didn't come up with anything.
  12. SidewaysCupra

melted pipes near downpipe....help

Sorry to bring this back up again but i've just been out sorting out my rattling downpipe and my gear linkage has melted really badly. I have wrapped the worst parts in tin foil for now. Does anybody have any other ways of protecting them?
  13. SidewaysCupra

An Oil change is so satisfying!!!

Nothing better than doing it yourself. Been doing my own services for the last four years. Costs me about £60 a time with the cupra (genuine filters, Fully synth oil) but worth it in my opinion. You know exactly what oil has been put in and you know that proper filters have been used...
  14. SidewaysCupra

dump valves???

3/4mm
  15. SidewaysCupra

aero wipers

I bought these ones. I didn't think that there would be much difference from the original wipers to aftermarket ones but I was wrong. The one's below are excellent. Had them on for 9 months and they are perfect...
  16. SidewaysCupra

FMIC - refitting mesh

Oops. Must stop drinking and typing. :redface: Does have the same label as mine had though.
  17. SidewaysCupra

porsche 928 wheels cool or not?

Don't want to upset anyone but not my cup of tea really. Chrome wheels and black wheels rarely look good on any car IMHO. Chrome wheels look too "bling" and black wheels get swallowed up by the arches. Can't make out any detail on the wheel. I shall now go and put on my flame...
  18. SidewaysCupra

a few mods-questions

Ok. I'm on my 8th can of export now and patience is wearing. Don't bother with coilies. Get an adjustable spring and damper kit. Why do you want coilovers? Are you planning on doing some trackdays or do you just want to brag to your mates that you have coilovers? By all means, if you...
  19. SidewaysCupra

a few mods-questions

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Fitting+anti+roll+bars HTH
  20. SidewaysCupra

a few mods-questions

This explains a little about offsets: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offset_(wheel) ARB's are anti roll bars. In simple terms uprading to a thicker ARB should reduce the amount of roll you get in corners. However, they can make the car handle very differently. Be prepared for some...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.