Search results

1. Chrisdaman

Exhaust Issues

doesnt have a service book, car came with no history when i got it
  2. Chrisdaman

Exhaust Issues

So, you may remember i had an engine warning light come on about 5 weeks ago, well the light went off, but the rattle still ensued, so i thought i'd take it to my local place (merit tyre frimley, always been awesome and not tried daylight robbery) and see what the crack was. the result is...
  3. Chrisdaman

This warning light has come on :(

i'll try the reset, and go from there, havent got vagcom, but can get hold of a fault code reader easily, will that help? these are obd2 aren't they? and could be the coilpack? the cars not misfiring or running badly at the moment
  4. Chrisdaman

This warning light has come on :(

so this came on last night (not the handbrake :p ) i've had a rattling cat heat shield for a couple of months, and now it's all but stopped, but the light came on, the car drives fine, no mis-fire or hesitation, and it's not running rich or anything :wacko: car is a Leon SE 1.8 20v...
  5. Chrisdaman

Making an Index of Mk2 Ibiza/Cordoba Readers Rides Threads.

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=143962&highlight=Chrisdaman Chrisdaman's Supercharged 16v i know its an old thread, someone might find it helpful :)
  6. Chrisdaman

The official Cupra Wheel / Stance Thread

do like a nice stanced leon :)
  7. Chrisdaman

Show off your Head units...

here is mine:
  8. Chrisdaman

Show off your Head units...

ive got a kenwood in my car and the sound is amazing, i'll get a pic up tomorrow
  9. Chrisdaman

Leon/Toledo HID Headlamp Guide/FAQ

look on HIDs4u.co.uk http://www.hids4u.co.uk/h7-35w-proplus-xenon-hid-conversion-kit.html and then these for sides: http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/product.php?productid=16702&cat=612&page=1 i'll be buying these when i get paid i assume there is no grief with the electronic light...
  10. Chrisdaman

why you should NEVER sell your gti....

thats enough of that mr brum :) my ideas were beginning to become awesome i'm tempted by another mk2 in a couple of years, like an ABF on ITBs :D
  11. Chrisdaman

Its been a while then as I've had a jetta since then and I'm now on to a Leon se20v. Needed a reliable car for work. Once I've paid it off then its back to noisy cars :) Dave - you got a link? Interested to track its progress
  12. Chrisdaman

if i had plenty of cash i would buy mine back, miss the noise and speed :(
  13. Chrisdaman

Servicing my Leon

yeh seat said the same, as it's only £60 more to have the pump done
  14. Chrisdaman

Servicing my Leon

i get paid next week and have decided that the car might need a service, not becuase it needs it, because the garage i bought it from lost the service history and i dont know where i stand with it the car is a 2003 Leon SE 1.8 20V and it's just ticked over the 70k miles mark my question is...
  15. Chrisdaman

specific picture request

I could get in multi storeys in the jetta so 60mm is nothing really :lol: plus mine being an se its higher up anyway :)
  16. Chrisdaman

specific picture request

And is it driveable daily, over bumps etc?need it to look good and be as normal as it can. The bilstein 60/40 kit seems to be getting my vote too :)
  17. Chrisdaman

specific picture request

This is the best so far imho, LOVE it, perfect look :D Are they rs6 reps?
  18. Chrisdaman

specific picture request

cheers guys i've been looking at bilstein 60/40 kits on venom, they seem to be good value for money :)
  19. Chrisdaman

specific picture request

i want to see a picture of different peoples cars, and what ride heights / wheel sizes they have this isnt a performance car, more of a style car :) sorry for not being clear
  20. Chrisdaman

specific picture request

not really helpful if i'm brutally honest mate
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.