Search results

1. rallyslag3

How long have you had yours?

I had a 18 month old fr 1.8 20vt on an 04 plate. I have just bought a 1.9 tdi sport Pd 100 as a commuter. I am busting to mod it. I used to have a 200 bhp fabia vrs, with all the toys. I miss that car.
  2. rallyslag3

Starter motor squeel

Hi guy's it just the starter motor common vag problem. re move the starter blow it out with an air line or you may have to replace it no bigy tho
  3. rallyslag3

You Know You have a mk2 Ibiza When........

**** me I just found a £400 mk2 gti in the kiwi green and I thought nice project rally car for me! and then I read this! are they realy that bad?
  4. rallyslag3

modified cordoba tdi later shape?

he he! its a start! lol
  5. rallyslag3

modified cordoba tdi later shape?

Has any one modded a later cordoba (mk4 ibiza) ? I was looking how cheep 130 tdi's go for and think its worth a shout!
  6. rallyslag3

130 tdi sport vs 100 tdi sport

Now I am confused plus that add lists the ibiza as 5 speed in the first line then 6 speed at the end!
  7. rallyslag3

What wheels you got on your MK4?

You got to love tt comp
  8. rallyslag3

great mate I am looking at one over the weekend
  9. rallyslag3

Hi every one does any know the wa to tell them apart?
  10. rallyslag3

Johns bargain MK4

tidy darts mate! you got to love a bumpy! The fr in my advita is a cat D
  11. rallyslag3

cat d repair

I bet the n/s leg will want a pull, front bumper maybe a pair of head lights, front panel, wing, bonet? bumper bar, paint you need to do you home work before you part with yor cash. get the bit priced up always go main dealer because that way thats the max you will spend. and you will be very...
  12. rallyslag3

Front brakes

so can any one help me then?
  13. rallyslag3

Front brakes

I cooked the front pads on my 1.8t fr too! I want mintex but knowen is listing my car! what are you lot runinig? And dont say e.b.c.! I wouldn't put them on my wheel barrow!
  14. rallyslag3

Steering Rack help please! Part No, or information

I recond racks for a living. was the rack painted black? or shiny alloy body?
  15. rallyslag3

the is no such thing as a non genuine rack realy. as all re-condisioned racks genuine racks re built. the rack body is the same as is the rack bar and pinion. new seals end rods and bearing are fitted but that want upset any of the sensers! one common fault on these racks is that the back bush...
  16. rallyslag3

How can some put the wrong rack on? The Ibiza mk4 have all the same racks listed
  17. rallyslag3

FR TDI Bumpy

I think £3K should buy the car. new prices wings £200 each Bonet £400 head lights £105 the beauty of that year fr is that many parts i.e bumper wings bonet are the same as all the other Ibizas. so second hand jobbies would be cool
  18. rallyslag3

Dual headlamp

STOP!!!!!! There are aload of different duel head lights!!!!! the part numbers are all the same! there is a letter after the part number. the letters must match! I needed A pair for my car, I bought 6 head lights 3 each side and I didn't have a matching pair!! In the end I had a pair that...
  19. rallyslag3

FR TDI Bumpy

Its a shame the air bags have gone off! The old man was thinking of getting it, I think it will go for big money.
  20. rallyslag3

FR TDI Bumpy

Triple D! is that your old car on ebay? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEAT-IBIZA-FR-TDI-130-2005-DAMAGED-REPAIRABLE-SALVAGE_W0QQitemZ200125664809QQihZ010QQcategoryZ18270QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members