Search results

1. skahigh

Time to re-insure :(

Best I managed in Jan was around £500, similar circumstances to you. Adrian Flux on a limited mileage policy.
  2. skahigh

N249 and silicone hose questions

I've had it like this for at least a year, probably 18 months. I've completely eliminated the n249 and vac resevoir and removed them from the car meaning its easier to change the coil packs when you need to. Only thing I havnt got round to is wiring in a resistor to get rid of the fault code...
  3. skahigh

LCR Tyre Pressures (General tyre pressures)

Ye, I had exactly this recently, found 3 nails in it! Still havnt had time to get a new tyre put on the spare...
  4. skahigh

LCR Tyre Pressures (General tyre pressures)

:yes: Hence why you are supposed to measure your tyre pressures when the tyres are cold so that you can be consistently sure about the pressure.
  5. skahigh

When is 2.5" too small?

Probably a bit far west for you but I've heard nothing but good things about pro speed. http://www.pro-speedexhausts.com/
  6. skahigh

TT Bushes

I'll try and remember to have a look on my receipts when I get home mate if noone else has replied.
  7. skahigh

Throttle body gasket

Cheers guys, nice and simple response. :)
  8. skahigh

Throttle body gasket

I am looking to give my throttle body a clean today and since it's been off a few times I've bought a new gasket this time. I'm just wondering whether the new gasket is just applied dry or whether I should use a bit of grease?if anyone can offer some advice I'd be very greatful. Cheers.
  9. skahigh

Car wouldnt start first time

That sounds about correct and yes it is VERY simple, just dont drop the retaining clip like I did!
  10. skahigh

iPhone APP

Images work fine for me.
  11. skahigh

Steering Wheels?!?

My Mk4 Golf R32 wheel is very nice though a bit shiny and slippery.
  12. skahigh

iPhone APP

I'd be happy to start playing around with this myself, since it will cost nothing but I would probably need some level of access to the API (assumming there is one?).
  13. skahigh

Nibbles LCR - The ultimate detail

That does look fantastic, the alloy looks amazing.
  14. skahigh

Cupra R Recaro seats

Sounds about right, I believe the recaros including in the rear were a 1200 quid option.
  15. skahigh

New Turbo

Wrong section, there is a for sale section for this kind of request.
  16. skahigh

Tyre question

The camber does have some adjustment but not in the usual way I believe, when I last had my car aligned the place doing it didnt reckon the camber was adjustable at all.
  17. skahigh

N249 Bypass guide LCR

Exactly the same as me mate, much simpler if you ask me than all this faffing with t-pieces, looks alot neater too. Are you getting a plug to wire your resistor to? I was going to do this last year but bough the wrong plug by mistake.
  18. skahigh

7k between services?

July you say? Could it be that in fact it has nothing to do with the mileage and everything to do with the time of year in this case?
  19. skahigh

LCR 210 vs 225

heh, thats a sibling of mine. :) FY03 *** Black LCR 210
  20. skahigh

Tip

Placebo effect.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.