Search results

1. FR TDI Drop link replaced

Nope, noise was always there - though not on flat motorway ground obviously, but over any speed bumps or potholes. ;)
  2. FR TDI Drop link replaced

OHHHHHH lol! Good job I got it sorted tho! Good service again from Sere ;)
  3. 20,000 mile service on FR Tdi - what to expect? Prices...?

RIP OFF! When I got my Fr TDI done at the local VW garage it was around 145. And even that is expensive for oil and labour.
  4. FR TDI Drop link replaced

Just a heads up. Had a knocking, from front passenger side, turns out the drop link needed replaced - at only 44k! Anyhoo, replaced under warranty incase anyone has similar problems ;)
  5. FR tdi - better performance :-)

You make my leon feel so old lol. 45k and counting..
  6. Leon FR TDI (Anyone had FR Tdi Chipped done)

My remap has been done 10k now, and everything is fine (touches wood) :p
  7. Leon FR TDI (Anyone had FR Tdi Chipped done)

I concur.. Great job!
  8. LineaR grill fitted

Personally I think the standard black cupra grill looks much nicer than both the above.. But each to their own.
  9. a 'cure' for condensation on wind / rear screen?

I must try that, sometimes I get into the car and the front and rear are totally covered like you said, and it takes ages to clear! Though sometimes it doesnt do that, Im also thinking its something to do with the settings you leave the car in when you turn it off.
  10. Winter Pack Washer Jets Freezing

Same, it works when in the centre regardless of other settings.. :lol:
  11. cupra rear door handles on FR - any special tools needed

Cupra ones are gloss finish, Fr ones are matt
  12. S3 gone.. K1 or R32?

Anyone know if there is a MK6 version of the R32 planned?
  13. cupra rear door handles on FR - any special tools needed

I had to tighten mine once, cant remember but either an allen key or a torque
  14. Winter Pack Washer Jets Freezing

I never use my washers if its minus outside, untill there is a little temp in the engine to ensure the heat defrosts any fluid in the pipes of the washer. Parents had a VW Sharon and it burst the pipes because some stupid eajit kept the washer on when it was frozen.. Does your washers work when...
  15. Sudden loss power then Engine Problem light

Is your leon remapped?
  16. Pondering thoughts and opinions on the Cupra. What will other Cupra owners get next?

Tis nice, but no 4 wheel drive would put me off it :cry:
  17. Leon FR TDI (debadged)

Can I also say that id never take the TDI badges off my car.. Im proud to drive an FR TDI ! Even more proud when it leaves many 'quick' petrol cars for dust.
  18. Must go now

What were your reasons for changing? How much can a ST2 be picked up for anway?
  19. Leon FR TDI (debadged)

I took the L E O N and FR off. Ended up putting both back on because it looked shite!
  20. Range

People keep talking about a facelift, but its only speculation.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.