Search results

1. Leon Bumper Removal & Cupra R Bumper Fitting Guide

Because the standard guides will not match up with the LCR guides
  2. Leon Bumper Removal & Cupra R Bumper Fitting Guide

No don't get the fibreglass ones, you'll never get a descent fit. I got bumpers second hand off Ebay but bought the grills and fitting guides from Seat new.
  3. Power Steering Pump Issues

Roger that, now i know i have some of those laying about in the shed somewhere :), will let you know how i get on, thanks for the advice guys
  4. Power Steering Pump Issues

Okay, next time she is over we'll move the boots off and see whats going on, i didn't want to do that at the weekend as they've got those crimped clips around them and i couldnt find any jubilee clips to replace them with.
  5. Power Steering Pump Issues

Fluid level had not gone down since she re-filled it
  6. Power Steering Pump Issues

Right, i managed to check it all over on sunday. Firstly, my mum can't remember if the dip stick on the reservoir cap was dry or not, she could just see there was no fluid in the reservoir and poured in about 100-150ml. She did not jack it up or anything she just quite literally topped the...
  7. Power Steering Pump Issues

Crikey, detailed response there matey, im off sick at the moment so when i see her tomorrow i shall check through this all with her, will let you know what she says Thank you
  8. Power Steering Pump Issues

My mum has a 54 plate 1.2 SX Ibiza (Petrol) which has barely done 30k. She rarely does long journey's as she lives in a small village which pretty much has everything around her she needs. Recently she went out for a drive and a warning light came up on the dash for the power steering. I...
  9. Sub on parcel shelf

Was the parcel shelf fixed or was it vibrating around somewhat??
  10. Sub on parcel shelf

Oh my god i can just imagine my car audio buddy screaming and crying with shock at the thought of that!! That may look good and save room but your probably gonna sacrifice descent sound
  11. Power Steering Light

Cheers guys, i told her where the reservoir should be and she discovered it was pretty much empty!! This has annoyed me somewhat as it was serviced by a friend of mine last year and this is something he would usually check, she's filled it and so far there are no leaks so i am wondering how long...
  12. Cupra R Side Skirts on a Cupra?

I wouldnt bother with fibreglass ones hun, the cut wont be spot on along the top im sure, i think they are about £80 from stealers
  13. Power Steering Light

Not good news, she's just driven over to Leicester from Lincs, power steering light is still on and steering is getting stiffer! She stopped at a garage and a local mechanic has stuck it on diagnostics and said it bought the pump up:censored: This is the last thing she needed, lost my dad under...
  14. Cupra R Side Skirts on a Cupra?

If you don't want it to be permanent i recommend the super sticky velcro strips you can get from B&Q in either long strips or circles, i use this to hold my number plates on, they are tuff as!!
  15. Cupra R Side Skirts on a Cupra?

The hole in the front arches should line up, the back ones definately wont so you'll need self tapping screws and maybe a speed nut on the back of the arch liner to hold that end in place. PhillC, these connectors your on about, i'm presuming you have to screw them onto the sill? I may just...
  16. Leon Bumper Removal & Cupra R Bumper Fitting Guide

Your welcome hun, i'll have to take a look, not been on my site for some time
  17. Cupra R Side Skirts on a Cupra?

Would Tiger bond be okay? I've got some self tapping screws for the ends, was just concerned about the middle section flapping against the sill
  18. Cupra R Side Skirts on a Cupra?

Ah i see, is it like a tar type sticky pad?
  19. New colour combination

Cheers guys, i'm not sure if the side skirts in black will work though, we'll see, either way they are better in black than another yellow that doesnt match the rest of the car lol
  20. New colour combination

Thanks to the other half reversing off our drive and catching the driver wing mirror on our gate post i've been waiting to get the replacement cover sprayed up for quite some time. I bought a replacement with the intention of getting it sprayed with a couple other bits but now can't find it...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.