Search results

1. cupra collins

keskin kt1's FITTED

215/ 40 is spot on with 9's thats what i had on mine i think that awsome mate def keep them on there
  2. cupra collins

keskin kt1's FITTED

i think they look awsome heres mine on 9s on the rear 7.7s on the front http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=129728&page=5
  3. cupra collins

Gearbox low on fluid..?

its definitely an allen key not sure what size but its big yes there is a drain hole on the bottom and a filling hole on the side and like cupra,al said you fill it up till it trickles out the filler hole both bungs are the allen key! easy job VW do a new gear box oil which will quieten things...
  4. cupra collins

Passenger door pin sticking *Post #9

the spring is what flicks the handle back into position if you know what i mean
  5. cupra collins

Coilovers?

yeah like the KW's mate you know it makes sence front drills are sold mate
  6. cupra collins

Coilovers?

weitec are good but they dont have some protective coating that the Kw's have or something like that not sure about other differences to be honest
  7. cupra collins

Coilovers?

you cant beat KW coilovers mate for ride quality, build quality, and handling. Its just they are expensive but there is a set for sale in the for sale section lol Not just saying that because im selling them, there are well worth the money if i was buying coilovers again i would definitely go KW...
  8. cupra collins

Double Whammy :(:(

i owned my cupra for over 3 years running revo stage two and never had a coil pack blow
  9. cupra collins

Post Pics of Blue Ibiza's

everything is for sale mate breaking the whole car add is in accessories for sale only just got it looking like that. wheels are in my garage pm me an offer if your intrested in wheels. thanks for the comments
  10. cupra collins

Post Pics of Blue Ibiza's

mine at edition 38 before it got written off [/IMG]
  11. cupra collins

Loss of power when hitting corners. front end dips

I would check to see if it does it when the TC is off because sometimes when i accelerate hard and change from 1st to second there is a pause in power and TC light does not flash but when its off there is no problem. TC light does work because it does flash round some corners when drivin abit harder
  12. cupra collins

short video...

i would be careful about having your number plate on display with videos like that you never know who's watching i guess not that i know much about it quality video tho
  13. cupra collins

New wheels

they are 7.5 on the front et 35 needs 3mm spacer and 9s on the back with et 30 sit level if not a tad further than the arch need to re route boost pipe before i can lower much more on the front thanks for the comments
  14. cupra collins

New wheels

hello just thought i would post some pictures of my new wheels i fitted today im well pleased with them! comments always welcome good or bad! I just need to lower it a bit more before edition 38
  15. cupra collins

grill attach to the bumper

oh rite cool thanks for all your help people iv just ordered a new 1 from the seat it was £45 plus vat do you know if it comes with a cupra badge or does the old one pop off the grill
  16. cupra collins

so do you mean its plastic clips that have melted dew to heat from engin? anyone know how much a new 1 is?
  17. cupra collins

no i mean the grill that attaches to the bumper and fixes to the car under the bonnet
  18. cupra collins

im just about to order a new grill and dont have time at the mo to take the bumper off and was wondering how the outer grill bit attaches to the bumper is it just clip or something thanks in advance
  19. cupra collins

plastic welding

anyone else know about plastic welding and smoothing the bumpers
  20. cupra collins

plastic welding

Iv been searching and cant find what im looking for? is there a guide on here on how to smooth the bumpers and plastic weld im thinking of gettin a second hand bumper and havin a go at this myself anyone done this themselves?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.